José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Nothing wrong with them starting low and haggling up tbh. It's what I'd want us to do if the roles were reversed.

I'd be bitterly disappointed if we got any less than 7 as an absolute minimum though. He's quality.

Exactamundo.

Thinking about this again earlier, and even though it's supposedly a laughably low offer, if there's any truth in it I think we can expect Enrique to put in a transfer request soon.

Transfer requests turn me on.

Liverpool is a lovely city.

If you want shithole - see Tottenham

No, its not a shithole, its an ok city that has an unnecessarily high opinion of itself. That's from living there for 3 years.

4 million ffs, I don't give a shit if its his last year of a contract, times it by 5 and maybe we can do a deal, I'd rather him go somewhere else for nothing than go to those fuckers. 

If Baines goes to Man City for to quoted £20 + Million and we get £8 million foe Jose i will be mortified. In fact , shaking with rage.

Hopefully if any club would go for Enrique it should be City, even if that would suck as well.

Would at least get us the most amount of money which is the important part here.

Aye we took them to the cleaners when Given went there didn't we?

If Baines goes to Man City for to quoted £20 + Million and we get £8 million foe Jose i will be mortified. In fact , shaking with rage.

Wouldn`t be surprised tbh....remember we sold Shay Given for next to nowt really (esp in Man City terms) even when he was one of the top keepers in the country at the time.

Guest axel

What does City need Baines for? Good player, but when they have Kolarov on the bench do they really need another LB?

Why? Baines is better than Jose....

Baines is much weaker defensively.

Why? Baines is better than Jose....

Er....no!

Baines is a better set piece taker than Jose but that is it.

Jose is stronger, quicker and a better all-round defender. And he's younger

What does City need Baines for? Good player, but when they have Kolarov on the bench do they really need another LB?

City's purchases will be based on whether they can get anyone who is better than what they have now. If so, they'll happily buy IMO.