José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Wonder what he thinks of Liverpool's transfer policy if he doesn't consider Cabaye and Ben Arfa good enough to challange top six?

Our squad is not good enough for top 6. Wake up.

I was being super serious...

Fair play to him. The more whistle blowing on these cunts the better as far as I'm concerned.

Hardly likely to affect the success of the team, that's the last thing that matters to the charlatans running the show anyway. Enrique wants a successful NUFC far more than they do.

Fair play to him. The more whistle blowing on these cunts the better as far as I'm concerned.

Hardly likely to affect the success of the team, that's the last thing that matters to the charlatans running the show anyway. Enrique wants a successful NUFC far more than they do.

:clap:

Respect for Barton and Enrique.

Exactly. The more pressure on them, the better.

Why should they get away with it?

A player on his way out to play Champions League football wants the club to succeed more than the people who actually own it? Find that a bit hard to believe.

Official statement? Isn't that a bit over-the-top?

Not if they've sent him home from the tour. Which they may have when you consider the Dummett call up.

That's what I think it's going to say too :undecided:

I do believe that the club is still trying to add to the squad, and this statement won't help. Nor will it help the morale of the players who want to stay. As such, it's a bit selfish.

If he wants to go, he can go. No need to try and attract sympathy / support like this.

Guest Heneage

Fair play to him. The more whistle blowing on these c***s the better as far as I'm concerned.

What would you say if the owners came out and criticized the performance of a player?

A player on his way out to play Champions League football because he wants the club to succeed more than the people who actually own it? Find that a bit hardeasy to believe.

Official statement? Isn't that a bit over-the-top?

Not if they've sent him home from the tour. Which they may have when you consider the Dummett call up.

That's what I think it's going to say too :undecided:

He'll no doubt be discussing personal terms with Liverpool within a couple days. :puke:

I do believe that the club is still trying to add to the squad, and this statement won't help. Nor will it help the morale of the players who want to stay. As such, it's a bit selfish.

If he wants to go, he can go. No need to try and attract sympathy / support like this.

Agree with this 100%

Can't see how anybody can consider Jose's outburst good for the club in any way?

A player on his way out to play Champions League football wants the club to succeed more than the people who actually own it? Fin

d that a bit hard to believe.

Or maybe -

"A player on Newcastle's books wants the club to succeed more than the people who actually own it? Find that a bit hard to believe."

Why not??

He's deleted it? If your gonna mouth off at least have the balls to stick to it, he's like a teenage girl

You're commenting on something which he hasn't done, his tweets are still on twitter.

Agree with this 100%

Can't see how anybody can consider Jose's outburst good for the club in any way?

It's not good for the club (unless it in some small way contributes to MA eventually leaving). Doesn't make it the wrong thing to have done though.