José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

robbieelliott3 robbie elliott

Looks like another great bit of business by the toon!! Wouldn't be surprised if we sell a few more during the warm up on sat!!!!!!

:facepalm:

Wish these idiots would just keep out of it.

Erm, Robbie can say what the fuck he wants, he is a fan just like me or you.

Looks like another great bit of business by the toon!! Wouldn't be surprised if we sell a few more during the warm up on sat!!!!!!

Smith possibly?? Would be a welcome surprise that!!

:facepalm:

Wish these idiots would just keep out of it.

Erm, Robbie can say what the fuck he wants, he is a fan just like me or you.

I know what you're saying, but he's not 'like me or you', he's a bit more public than that.

I don't begrudge his move. Our ownership is clearly terrible and are centered around business goals rather than success on the pitch. Tbh I don't hate Ashley for that, he's just in the wrong game.

Anyway, it irks me that we're letting him go at this price, should've just waited a year and achieved more with him in the team. Let him walk if he wants. Oh, and the fact that he's going to Liverpool. That's pretty nasty.

Some players will show loyalty to NUFC in this kinda situation, but they're few and far between, I'd never expect it of a player with no prior allegiance to the club. Though itd be nice if it happened once in a while, it'd be a fast track to legend status on Tyneside.

Smith?  no chance, best draft excluder at the club.

what's going on here, why did people think we'd get more money?  clichy went for fucking 7m and he wasn't out of contract and (rightly or wrongly) he's also one of the most highly rated LB's in the league

last year of contract, never expected anything else personally - LAST thing i expected was MA to keep him on the payroll and leave for nowt

people need to wise up man

Smith?  no chance, best draft excluder at the club.

http://images.footballfancast.com.s3.amazonaws.com/players/300px/newcastle/Shola-Ameobi.jpg

Not surprised we sold after Jose turned down what was a very good offer. The £6m isn't much but that's because he ran his contract down and wants to play for a higher profile team. Other than offer him money which is beyond our wage structure at this time there's not a lot we could do within reason. If the money goes towards buying a decent replacement I'm okay with it.

what's going on here, why did people think we'd get more money?  clichy went for fucking 7m and he wasn't out of contract and (rightly or wrongly) he's also one of the most highly rated LB's in the league

last year of contract, never expected anything else personally - LAST thing i expected was MA to keep him on the payroll and leave for nowt

people need to wise up man

They know it fine well, it's just an excuse to whinge.

Smith?   no chance, best draft excluder at the club.

http://images.footballfancast.com.s3.amazonaws.com/players/300px/newcastle/Shola-Ameobi.jpg

:lol:

Fee agreed. Travelling for medial. SSN.

Not sure how this is quite breaking news though.. but it is. So there.

he's quite a major signing, always big news when a fee is agreed