José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

If he wanted to leave then he wouldn't be happy to stay. :lol:

Thats it.. its all the bullshit from him thats fkd me off, I really think he was tapped up by the bin dippers when they signed Carroll.

But he kept saying he would sign his new deal, dragged it out "when we are safe".. "in the summer"... "if we sign players"... I bet even if we'd signed fkn Messi,

Skirge, you're a legend, but going to have to disagree.

He is a top-four quality left back, if he wasn't offered a deal commensurate to his talent and the club made no real strides forward to make sure the team around him was on a par with him - why would he stay, man? If a Premiership club came knocking for you while you were in your local Sunday league team who you loved all your life, you'd be gone! (And Enrique didn't even love us, his whole life).

Waiting to see if the Carroll money was reinvested is entirely plausible and reasonable. Making definitive statements that he was stringing us on with no intention to see what the club did this summer (assuming he even said as much!) is speculative and has no foundation based on evidence, only conjecture, and is probably more reflective of individual fans' personalities, faith in humanity, levels of cynicism and methods of coping with loss!

So do you think he would join Liverpool on the same contract we offered him ?

Yes. The owners aren't arseholes, he'll never have to whip in a wonderful cross only to have it wasted by Lovenkrands, he'll play in Europe, his chances of representing his country will improve.

I guess we'll never know the real answer

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Told last night that #NUFC were waiting for Pieters go-ahead before sanctioning Enrique to #LFC. Should find out more from Pardew in a bit.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Better not be telling porkies.

Makes a bit of sense that :undecided:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Told last night that #NUFC were waiting for Pieters go-ahead before sanctioning Enrique to #LFC. Should find out more from Pardew in a bit.

Hope so!

I know it's easy to be negative but I would have been surprised if we let him go before the Arsenal game without a replacement.

The reason I'm pissed of about this is that as many of you are saying he's a top-four quality left back. But he will go to Liverpool. Fucking Liverpool. I could've stomached Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea or any European club. And before anyone gets started; Yes, Liverpool look more ambitious than us. But that's no reason to not absolutely fucking hate them.

Hope so!

I know it's easy to be negative but I would have been surprised if we let him go before the Arsenal game without a replacement.

I wouldn't :lol:

LukeEdwardsTele However no doubt #nufc have lost a fine player, even if I do have some doubts abt his defending ability. Hope downing tracks back!! #lfc

10 minutes ago

Sums up how clueless this guy is.

Hope so!

Its not easy to be negative.. negative is an automatic response now for Toon fans, its what Ashley has done to us.

The reason I'm pissed of about this is that as many of you are saying he's a top-four quality left back. But he will go to Liverpool. Fucking Liverpool. I could've stomached Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea or any European club. And before anyone gets started; Yes, Liverpool look more ambitious than us. But that's no reason to not absolutely fucking hate them.

Seems a little pedantic, mate :lol:

If I'd said top-five, would that resolve your qualms? ;)

Being serious though, they're competing for a top four place. That's what I mean, at least. Agree about Liverpool being detestable. :thup: Would love for them to crash and burn this season.

That is certainly the most idiotic thing i've ever read like.

Luke Edwards comment.

Cracks me up, its what I was saying to wind up a Liverpool fan on twitter.. that Jose will suffer without Jonas to cover for him.

:lol:

The lesson to learn is not to et any players contract get less than 2 years without them re-signing or being sold. Maybe this is why the 5 yr deals are being handed out.

It's NUFC's own fault he's moving for about 50% of his real value. Lucky for the dago c*** he'll just see another £30k pw on his pay cheque.

I think Ashley will have learnt his lesson with Barton and Jose.  No (decent) player will be allowed to get to near the last year of his contract.  They will definitely be sold in years 2 or 3 or as soon as they can realise a decent profit on them.

Seems a little pedantic, mate :lol:

If I'd said top-five, would that resolve your qualms? ;)

Being serious though, they're competing for a top four place. That's what I mean, at least. Agree about Liverpool being detestable. :thup: Would love for them to crash and burn this season.

In my book they're competing for places 5-7 again. Not that impressed with their signings. Arsenal will have to slip up badly if Liverpool's going to be anywhere near fourth IMO.

Gutted he's going. They have just bought a fantastic player of us. For £6m he's a bargain. Worth at least twice that for me. Very surprised more clubs didn't come in for him.

We'll get alot of people realising just how good he is now. He is top 4 left back.

Hope they have a crap season! They have some very good players now. Daglish was dogshite for us though, lets hope he employs the same tactics for Liverpool and they have a start similar to last years.

To think if we had an owner who loved the club and had a bt more ambition we could be lining up:

Harper

Simpson/Beye Taylor  Colo  Enrique

Zoggy/Barton Tiote  Cabaye  Jonas/Milner

Ben Arfa  Carroll

6m enrique, 3m pieters...cancels out the orangutan money!

ashley rocks!

:troll:

You back in Korea yet?

:lol: no, was back in july for 3 weeks but had the house move and parents over

back next thursday for 26 days, thank FUCK

Pity the Mackem game isn't on TV.

I look forward to once again attempting to meet up to watch a game but failing to do so in any case. :lol:

That would make me feel better. Then I think of Pardew's/Fatshley's previous comments/actions and I just think:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpoymbYzut1qfofa5o1_r1_500.gif