José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I look forward to once again attempting to meet up to watch a game but failing to do so in any case. :lol:

if you know a reliable babysitter i'll drink every fucking night with you :lol:

sort something this time like, nothing special to do 'cept chill out and kick about with the nipper so i'll make time

Shame the Mackem game doesn't look likely to be on the TV, but we'll definitely get something sorted.

We should fail together sometime.

You're in Seoul right?

Yup

Fancy a trip to Daejeon? :lol:

Anyway, I'm assuming the game is on Korean TV this weekend by the way?

Wouldn't mind driving down some weekend where the match is on telly and I'm not working.

Despite having months to prepare for this, it still hurts. I kept kidding myself that it wouldn't be Liverpool, that Jose would have a change of heart. And I'm absolutely crushed that he's gone, despite replacing him with Pieters. Not gonna lie though, if his hamstrings  fall apart and we stop seeing him in that red shirt, I 'd be ok with that. I f***ing hate the f*** out of Liverpool, f***ing bastards.

We haven't replaced him yet.

Joey Joey Joey, it seems like he's trying to f*** the board off as much as possible, FFS.

Nothing wrong with those comments.

1. Sad to see a good player leave.

2. Not a great day as a player we've tried to hold on to have decided to leave for a shitty albeit ambitious club.

Erm, unconfirmed club business being discussed on twitter.  Aye, nowt wrong with that.

Guest Roger Kint

Despite having months to prepare for this, it still hurts. I kept kidding myself that it wouldn't be Liverpool, that Jose would have a change of heart. And I'm absolutely crushed that he's gone, despite replacing him with Pieters. Not gonna lie though, if his hamstrings  fall apart and we stop seeing him in that red shirt, I 'd be ok with that. I f***ing hate the f*** out of Liverpool, f***ing bastards.

We haven't replaced him yet.

We havent sold Jose yet either........

Joey Joey Joey, it seems like he's trying to f*** the board off as much as possible, FFS.

Nothing wrong with those comments.

1. Sad to see a good player leave.

2. Not a great day as a player we've tried to hold on to have decided to leave for a shitty albeit ambitious club.

Erm, unconfirmed club business being discussed on twitter.  Aye, nowt wrong with that.

I can't see it on Twitter. Has he removed it?

We should fail together sometime.

You're in Seoul right?

Yup

Fancy a trip to Daejeon? :lol:

Anyway, I'm assuming the game is on Korean TV this weekend by the way?

Wouldn't mind driving down some weekend where the match is on telly and I'm not working.

daejeon night oooooooooooooot!!  bring everyone, oh there's no-one else :lol:

I think the players have been a really tight group for the last 2 seasons and I think they are genuinely upset when yet another one of them leaves.  It's not as if it is the lesser players that are going but the best ones.  Once Carroll had gone, it just opened the door for the others to go.  It has been this group of players that have held things together in the last couple of years because they so supportive of each other - not so sure that the new lads will have that kind of cameraderie.

On another note, I thought Liverpool had a really promising leftback coming through (local lad) in which case Jose will put a hold on his progress to the first team.

Alan Shearer and Kevin Keegan couldn't work under Ashley, and people still expect Enrique to stay at NUFC on loyalty alone.

I don't think anyone expected that? It's just awful that it had to be f***ing Liverpool.

Guest Heneage

Jonas and Colo will follow him out the door in due course.

Hope so anyway, I have a suspicion they're greedy c***s too. If they're not now they soon will be.

:dowie:

Alan Shearer and Kevin Keegan couldn't work under Ashley, and people still expect Enrique to stay at NUFC on loyalty alone.

Yea, not like he gets paid or owt is it? When couldn't Shearer work under Ashley?