José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

If he wanted to leave then he wouldn't be happy to stay. :lol:

The instant it became clear he had no intention of extending his contract we should have had a f***ing replacement in. If it 'costs us' a season of having two good ones in the squad (two good players in the same position, imagine that! Madness eh? :idiot2:) then so be it.

I'm not sure who you're laughing at Dave.  I don't think he had any intention of staying, I was showing more evidence of him stringing us along.

this is really pretty dire, prospective signings aren't exactly going to be lining up if we are selling of our best players, not to mention the fact we've lost a settled proven quality player. GREAT FUCKING STUFF MIKE  :dowiespin:

I look forward to once again attempting to meet up to watch a game but failing to do so in any case. :lol:

if you know a reliable babysitter i'll drink every fucking night with you :lol:

sort something this time like, nothing special to do 'cept chill out and kick about with the nipper so i'll make time

Selling Enrique is fair enough, he wanted to leave and he had 1 year left.

But why not use Liverpools own negotiating skills (Torres/Carroll). Tell Liverpool they can have him when we got our new leftback (Peiters/M'Bengue). At least they could have waited until after the Arsenal game so we had a week to find a new leftback.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

So sad to see my friend Jose Enrique leave, great player. Hope he does will and gets in the Spain team. #notagreatday

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Agree with Barton. Except I hope he does fucking shit and goes down.

Liverpool could do with a player like Colo tbf Wullie, not sure on Jonas now they ave Downing. If HBA actually manages to get on the pitch this season hed ake an ideal signing for them as well. Guess it's up to us to get him fit and premiership ready before his move.

Joey Joey Joey, it seems like he's trying to f*** the board off as much as possible, FFS.

Nothing wrong with those comments.

1. Sad to see a good player leave.

2. Not a great day as a player we've tried to hold on to have decided to leave for a shitty albeit ambitious club.

Joey Joey Joey, it seems like he's trying to f*** the board off as much as possible, FFS.

Nothing wrong with those comments.

1. Sad to see a good player leave.

2. Not a great day as a player we've tried to hold on to have decided to leave for a shitty albeit ambitious club.

Club busiess move not confirmed

Despite having months to prepare for this, it still hurts. I kept kidding myself that it wouldn't be Liverpool, that Jose would have a change of heart. And I'm absolutely crushed that he's gone, despite replacing him with Pieters. Not gonna lie though, if his hamstrings  fall apart and we stop seeing him in that red shirt, I 'd be ok with that. I fucking hate the fuck out of Liverpool, fucking bastards.