José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Not a single natural LB in the squad though. But it's a matter of time before he gets a callup unless he flops there, Liverpool have big coverage in Spain.

does your manager have a grudge against actual left backs or something

• 4 weeks later...

Had a shitter today.  :lol:

I know it doesn't say much but the co-commentator (Alan Smith was it?) said he was Liverpool's best player. I only saw the second half but from what I saw it looked like he got caught a couple of times high up trying to do everything himself.

He looked isolated on the left wing at times, and in and around the Liverpool box he hasn't got a crafty defender like Colo to link up with. At Newcastle we like(d) to play our way out from the back at times, and probably more than half of our attacks came down the left wing where Jonas was always there abouts to give him a hand. This suited his game perfectly.

He looked isolated on the left wing at times, and in and around the Liverpool box he hasn't got a crafty defender like Colo to link up with. At Newcastle we like(d) to play our way out from the back at times, and probably more than half of our attacks came down the left wing where Jonas was always there abouts to give him a hand. This suited his game perfectly.

Let's not go giving Kenny idea's now ay...