Steve McClaren

Dave

I really hoped he would have just resigned, admitted he'd failed and left with a shred of respect.

It's time for Charnley to show some balls.

charnley didn't look like he gave the remotest fuck when the camera panned to him in crowd like, maybe it's their plan - get relegated, get rid of all the high earners during parachute payment year, bounce right back to the PL with an extremely effective cost-cutting exercise undertaken and still on the gravy train

Guest Roger Kint

I really hoped he would have just resigned, admitted he'd failed and left with a shred of respect.

charnley didn't look like he gave the remotest fuck when the camera panned to him in crowd like, maybe it's their plan - get relegated, get rid of all the high earners during parachute payment year, bounce right back to the PL with an extremely effective cost-cutting exercise undertaken and still on the gravy train

Sounds a terrible plan giving up £80m+ TV cash on a gamble we can come back up straight away

Sounds a terrible plan giving up £80m+ TV cash on a gamble we can come back up straight away

er aye, i don't really think it's their plan :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

er aye, i don't really think it's their plan :lol:

:lol: Aye but a lot of our fans think that

The only possible way to stop up is to sack him. Immediately.

Not saying we would stay up, but it's the only way to even contemplate it.

The team has no direction, no passion, can't attack, we play the wrong people in the wrong positions. It's not going to get any better at all with him in charge. Not slightly.