Steve McClaren

Dave

It's our own fault for sacking Pards :undecided:

Oh do f*** off.

:lol: of course that wasn't a serious post... I was knocking around some other forums and fwiw that's the general consensus of every other football supporter :knuppel2:

Careful what you wish for...

I've been refreshing Twitter like crazy today hoping to see the news he's been sacked. It looks like thousands of others are doing the same and frustrated at lack of action and news.

I've been refreshing Twitter like crazy today hoping to see the news he's been sacked. It looks like thousands of others are doing the same and frustrated at lack of action and news.

You don't speak for everyone  :lol: Many of us are hoping he stays.

Stuart Rain ‏@swrain79  21 minutes ago

So Radio NCL report McClaren takes charge of training tomorrow! Decision made it would appear.  @LukeEdwardsTele @MsiDouglas

‏Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas 20 minutes ago

@swrain79 @LukeEdwardsTele Don't bet on it Stuart...

Stuart Rain ‏@swrain79  19 minutes ago

@MsiDouglas @LukeEdwardsTele Good old Mick Lowes is usually on the ball - unfortunately.  Silence is deafening though.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  15 minutes ago

@swrain79 @LukeEdwardsTele He's absolutely right - Mac will take charge tomorrow. Who knows from there?

Am I reading this wrong or does Douglas do a complete u-turn in 5 minutes?

It depends on how you're reading it, McClaren could take training tomorrow and go after that.

Am I reading this wrong or does Douglas do a complete u-turn in 5 minutes?

It depends on how you're reading it, McClaren could take training tomorrow and go after that.

What is the point? This club man, what a fucking joke!

Stuart Rain ‏@swrain79  21 minutes ago

So Radio NCL report McClaren takes charge of training tomorrow! Decision made it would appear.  @LukeEdwardsTele @MsiDouglas

‏Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas 20 minutes ago

@swrain79 @LukeEdwardsTele Don't bet on it Stuart...

Stuart Rain ‏@swrain79  19 minutes ago

@MsiDouglas @LukeEdwardsTele Good old Mick Lowes is usually on the ball - unfortunately.  Silence is deafening though.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  15 minutes ago

@swrain79 @LukeEdwardsTele He's absolutely right - Mac will take charge tomorrow. Who knows from there?

As some of us expected. He will still be here, come August.

This is torture.

Those tweets don't change anything. The info that we're not sacking him without a replacement seems pretty solid at this point. We (the idiotic board) are shocked to be in this position after the cure-all trip to La Manga and this lack of foresight means we're woefully unprepared to find a new manager. It makes sense this is going to drag on for couple days at least (if they've even made a decision yet).

Exactly, if we are going to sack him, why let him lead another training. Another false dawn it seems.

They probably think he's better than nothing and aren't sure they can get somebody else in, I do the same if I was them.