Steve McClaren

Dave

No ill feelings from me towards him, he's supposed to be a good coach, he may very well be but he was out of his depth here as a manager.

Circumstances screwed him as well, both the ingrained culture of failure (which will affect Rafa too) and the really difficult fixtures which caused him to bottle his chosen plan at the start of the season.

Bye Shteeeve, didn't know much about you before and will just remember you as a dull, grinning eedjit from now on. Thanks for the memories.(and £255 in my betting account!)

PS. You aren't anywhere near as bad as that prick Pardew!!!

Don't have the same elation most people are having at his sacking rather disappointed how the whole thing worked out, I really wanted it to work for him here.

He absolutely had to go but I haven't had the same reaction that I did when Pards finally left. I hope he goes on and gets another decent job somewhere.

Don't have the same elation most people are having at his sacking rather disappointed how the whole thing worked out, I really wanted it to work for him here.

He absolutely had to go but I haven't had the same reaction that I did when Pards finally left. I hope he goes on and gets another decent job somewhere.

This :thup: