Steve McClaren

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

I would probably smash my screen the second he says Marveaux/de jong/Aarons/Tiote etc are like new signings or even worse if he has the cheek to suggest we are patient

Can't believe we charge our own fans to watch interviews with their own team. Embarrassing.

:thup:

My mate is a Southampton fan, and they upload full 10 minute interviews and even match highlights onto the official YouTube account. We on the other hand, charge people for NUFCTV, and give 30 second teaser videos on YouTube. It's no wonder the relationship from fans to the club is so poor without access to such simple things.

Can't believe we charge our own fans to watch interviews with their own team. Embarrassing.

My mate is a Southampton fan, and they upload full 10 minute interviews and even match highlights onto the official YouTube account. We on the other hand, charge people for NUFCTV, and give 30 second teaser videos on YouTube. It's no wonder the relationship from fans to the club is so poor without access to such simple things.

That's pretty cool by Southampton. Is that generally the norm tough, or an exception?

That's pretty cool by Southampton. Is that generally the norm tough, or an exception?

I believe Man City and Swansea do similar. I'm not sure why I know this like, or if it's just them  :lol:

I think it's generally the ones who run their own website rather than use this ridiculous template thing we're signed up to. The Man City website is fantastic. Such a massive missed opportunity for football clubs, the fans are motivated and connected and hungry for any decent content.

Comparison between us and Man City seems to be we both have a Youtube channel, that's where the similarities end. We last uploaded to our Youtube account on the 11th June with a 1:30 second video, a snippet of McClarens interview. City on the other hand have uploaded a video every other day since forever. Behind the scenes tunnel cams, interviews, goals of the month, players in training.

It's a massive missed opportunity in this day and age, especially when social media is so important.

Comparison between us and Man City seems to be we both have a Youtube channel, that's where the similarities end. We last uploaded to our Youtube account on the 11th June with a 1:30 second video, a snippet of McClarens interview. City on the other hand have uploaded a video every other day since forever. Behind the scenes tunnel cams, interviews, goals of the month, players in training.

It's a massive missed opportunity in this day and age, especially when social media is so important.

Didn't even know we had a YouTube channel.

Didn't even know we had a YouTube channel.

Divvint worry, I think the club don't know either.

Man ... we're going to be a lot better this season just by virtue of taking Pardew out of the equation, along with his various goofballs. If only we would just get McClaren some players in good time.

Man ... we're going to be a lot better this season just by virtue of taking Pardew out of the equation, along with his various goofballs. If only we would just get McClaren some players in good time.

I agree but sadly McClaren won't be working with the players Pardew worked with for the majority of his tenure.

I knew about that already. Apparently it was just running for at least the first couple of weeks.

Remember reading that somewhere else previously.

Pretty shocking stuff.