Steve McClaren

Dave

Looks like Derby are going to mess up their promotion bid which you would think increases the chances of McClaren leaving.

Would obviously be a significant upgrade on Carver and better than Pardew but still a little underwhelming.

Guest YonderStar

That whole article in the Mirror is bullshit, no quotes no facts no substance at all.......as usual  :rolleyes:

Carver has successfully steered us to mid table mediocrity, why would that hot be seen as success to fat boy?

Doesn't look like we'll be ending the season mid table though, more likely 2 or 3 places above the relegation zone.

Carver has successfully steered us to mid table mediocrity, why would that hot be seen as success to fat boy?

Doesn't look like we'll be ending the season mid table though, more likely 2 or 3 places above the relegation zone.

13th on the cards imo.

Guest YonderStar

This has been a nice distraction.....but we all know deep down Carver will be kept on as head coach  O0

There's a slim chance Carver will be in charge at the start of next season but thankfully no chance he'll keep the job for longer than 3 months. 2 wins out of 12 from 0 points has you 18th and below.

To be honest, I see us finishing 14th this season. I think he'll be back where he belongs messing around with the kids.

McClaren seems like an easy choice as he probably wouldn't be against Carver and the rest of the coaching staff staying on. I don't think Carver will get the manager job but I don't see the club canceling his contract to allow someone to bring in their own staff either. Fingers crossed that he walks.

Guest Incandenza

To think they probably could sacked Pardew for free after the headbutt, and Carver for free after the controversy at the Southampton game.

To think they probably could sacked Pardew for free after the headbutt, and Carver for free after the controversy at the Southampton game.

Jabba will be delighted he stayed due to the compensation from Palace.

How much is each league position worth now? We reportedly got 3.5m for Pardew, there's a very strong chance him pissing about and not getting a manager will end up costing that in league places alone, if not more :lol:

Useless c***.

You also save the Pardew wage. Might not be a lot tbf.

Seem to recall 1m per place since the last new deal kicked in, might be wrong though. Theoretical anyway but this run could get very bad indeed.