Steve McClaren

Dave

Tbf, I was fuming that we got him in over the names that had been banded around but when it was made official I was willing to give him a chance, after all he couldn't be as bad as Pardew and Carver could he... could he??? He got a lot of leway for his first 4 tough fixtures and that showing of resilience vs Manyoo but after West Ham and now Watford he's proven to be not up to the job.

Thankfully I think he'll be more likely to walk than the previous two unless Ashley has got a noose around his neck. It's obvious we're going nowhere and it's not too soon to say that as we've been shit since preseason with no real glimmer of hope, other than standout performances by the players we already know are good.

every single thing I said has been right even though some blinded, sheep or clueless people om here have tried to ridicule. If this bloke is not sacked very very soon there is not a single doubt this club will go down.

This will really change people's minds like.

Don't give it a s*** if it does or not just shows how many sheep we have following the club or as I said clueless.

You're so smart and handsome.

Sorry not that way inclined, but go to the Central area of town tonight as I'm sure there will be loads available to service you.

Seriously do you need to be so needlessly antagonistic?

Just replying back to a person trying to be funny - had nothing to do with you anyway.

I'm more on about the way you came into the thread to needlessly insult people.

Aarons has shown absolutely nothing to justify getting a place in the side. I'd rather stick with Sissoko and Thauvin as the wide players and get to work on an actual gameplan.

He's shown he can score goals in very limited appearances.

every single thing I said has been right even though some blinded, sheep or clueless people om here have tried to ridicule. If this bloke is not sacked very very soon there is not a single doubt this club will go down.

Don't give it a s*** if it does or not just shows how many sheep we have following the club or as I said clueless.

Sorry not that way inclined, but go to the Central area of town tonight as I'm sure there will be loads available to service you.

Just replying back to a person trying to be funny - had nothing to do with you anyway.

Ohh, such a butchie.

Aarons has shown absolutely nothing to justify getting a place in the side. I'd rather stick with Sissoko and Thauvin as the wide players and get to work on an actual gameplan.

Over a year ago. In his handful of appearances this season he's been utter pish including (by all accounts) the 90 minutes he had at home to a League 2 side.

Over a year ago. In his handful of appearances this season he's been utter pish including (by all accounts) the 90 minutes he had at home to a League 2 side.

And in pre-season.

No one's really that surprised are they?

I am. I didn't expect us to be in such a poor position so quickly.

I certainly didn't expect us to be flying, or even top half, but I didn't think it would be as desperate as this so soon.

WTF are you on about, it has nothing to do with him?

It's an 'open' forum where everyone takes part, and you're antoginising people with your 'I told you so posts and accustations of ignorance among the general populace of said 'open' forum'. Then you get more arsey when someone complains and tell them it's fuck all to do with them?

Right now your approaching TCD levels of arseness. Snap the fuck out of it.

Certainly one of the worst managers I've seen here from his early showing. After the disaster of the pre season and new players coming in, I thought he was actually organising something.

Other than trying to stifle teams for a 'ride our luck point', we look like we'll never win a game. Shite at the back, average in the midfield and toothless up front.

He has to take the blame for being part of the board. Needed a new centre half partnership, left back, right back cover, Two Wingers, Two Strikers and a creative and defensive mid; Just to progress. We haven't even got half of that!

Whilst our passing has improved slightly, we lack any real cutting edge from midfield forwards. Gut feeling was god no when he was appointed. Thought he may come good, but have seen no evidence what so ever. Cut him loose after 15 games if we're still in the bottom three.

And in pre-season.

Well I saw him at York and he was rubbish. Not that pre-season games are any kind of yardstick...

He showed glimpses last season and I'm happy we've got him in the squad, but he's going to have to start breaking his neck once coming off the bench to make a shout for the first team. Sissoko can be cumbersome but he's proven on plenty of occasions that he's arguably our most important player, and he's vital if we are ever to take the game by the scruff.

And I thought Thauvin had some decent moments today.

Useless knacker. Today just reminded me of Reading at home all over again, absolutely diabolical.

Players have to take a lot of the blame but his team selection was just pathetic, why on earth was Colback and Cisse starting after their performances on Monday night (and across the first few games as well). It's going to be a long season.

Sissoko likes to roam and Thauvin (who also likes to roam) is either still getting used to the league or just isn't that great as a direct winger.

Sissoko was excellent today mind, but in the first half especially I wasn't even sure where anyone was playing, it was weird. Not sure if Aarons is the answer but Perez should be on the wing when Mitrovic returns.

He has to take the blame for being part of the board. Needed a new centre half partnership, left back, right back cover, Two Wingers, Two Strikers and a creative and defensive mid; Just to progress. We haven't even got half of that!

I'm as critical of the owner and manager as anyone. But you've said we should've signed 8 first team players. Which was just never going to happen.

Thauvin transfer looks to have been a waste of time. Should have spent that money on another striker or CM.

No one's really that surprised are they?

There'll be a few who must be fucking astonished after the way they were going on about this bloke in the summer.

What are you even on about, man? Getting a bit tedious this, like. And I'm normally a fan of your unrelenting cynicism. :lol:

The number of times I've read what an amazing attacking side Derby County were was embarrassing. The bloke has won two games since February, both against clubs who got relegated from the Championship.

I even read someone on this forum say they were happy we got McClaren instead of Remi Garde. Absolute glue sniffers.

Sissoko likes to roam and Thauvin (who also likes to roam) is either still getting used to the league or just isn't that great as a direct winger.

Sissoko was excellent today mind, but in the first half especially I wasn't even sure where anyone was playing, it was weird. Not sure if Aarons is the answer but Perez should be on the wing ahead of one of them when Mitrovic returns.

Wasn't sure what fromation we where playing in the first half too.

Like those people were when I was stating some honest opinions if you don't like it tough.

Like those people were when I was stating some honest opinions if you don't like it tough.

I can't remember people insulting you, but if people did, then thats wrong and i'm not advocating that, but don't go down to there level, rise above it, be the better man, dont try and rub it in peoples face in an antagonistic way. As otherwise you come out of it looking like a complete asshole.