Steve McClaren

Dave

No surprise to see Colback training again. Must be the quickest recovery from a hamstring in history.

Had to make sure he didn't get his 10th yellow against Watford, so we stopped him playing.

Can't have Wor Jack suspended for the big game against Man U.

I can see why he didn't make a sub at 2-2 we were all over them. A shot then took a double deflection straight to an oncoming Rooney and we're behind making him look like a right mug.

I still think he'll get this right.

Remember when he was boro manager in the uefa cup and he'd throw on 3 subs at a time and turned a game on its head several legs in a row? Fuck me did he use up all his subs and balls in that spell?

Remember when he was boro manager in the uefa cup and he'd throw on 3 subs at a time and turned a game on its head several legs in a row? Fuck me did he use up all his subs and balls in that spell?

I remember a boro fan running on the pitch and hoying his season ticket at him :lol:

Still hold out some faint hope that we might play some decent stuff with a couple of genuine footballers in the middle.

Know it's basic stuff but it is always good to see us have Mbemba/Colo pick it up off the keeper and play it into the midfield.