Steve McClaren

Dave

It seems quite obvious that they want him to go.  The media are saying it's as good as done, almost our entire fan base want him out.  Yet they still have him turning up to take training and still haven't pulled the trigger. 

FFS.  I half expect them to just stay quiet and ignore everything.  Then just wheel him out for the pre-match presser at the weekend and act like nothing has happened. 

It seems quite obvious that they want him to go.  The media are saying it's as good as done, almost our entire fan base want him out.  Yet they still have him turning up to take training and still haven't pulled the trigger. 

FFS.  I half expect them to just stay quiet and ignore everything.  Then just wheel him out for the pre-match presser at the weekend and act like nothing has happened. 

Most likely outcome

How the fuck does his car drive away but he's still there? ???

I heard he rarely drives anywhere himself. Has his own driver for most the time according to a lad who ferries one of the players all over

Daft cunt thinks he's Mr Big in Wayne's World.

Did nobody think to check? :lol:

Not like there were any clues

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/TFrcpnHpiII/AAAAAAADK4g/KwRT5idSckU/s800/Knight-Rider-KITT-01.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

His new car has been delivered now

http://www.artcarnation.com/images/news/clownCarCV/clownCar.jpg

Can you imagine the meltdown if the club release a statement backing him? :lol:

FWIW I think he's gone, I suspect the delay is because they want to secure a replacement first.

Guest Roger Kint

FWIW I think he's gone, I suspect the delay is because they want to secure a replacement first.

I dread to think how dangerous the bad feeling would get once we go one down in the derby. Be mass riots

Remember that really good season Moyes had when his team played entertaining football? Or the other one where his team won something?

No, I don't either.

If they sack McClaren I'm fully expecting an underwhelming replacement. It's what they do.

I'm scared about who they are going to get in.

I'd genuinely take Sir Bobby via Derek Acorah over most of the names suggested so far.

You would have thought they'd just have Cathro and Simpson in temporary, like.  McClaren probably knows he's 90% gone.  Yet he's still turning up to take training?! Trying to work with a load of players, who have clearly given up on him! 

As for securing a replacement.  You would have thought they would have sounded out Moyes, Rodgers, Pearson and any other fucker daft enough to come here.  But it is starting to seem more and more, like Charnley never had any intention of sacking him, so the useless prick hasn't even done that!  Now, at the last minute.  They're scratching around, trying to see if they can get anyone in for the last 10 games. 

I'm not sure why I'm surprised.  Ashley, Charnley and co, are inept tossers and they have proven this time and again.  But I actually thought they would have been lining up a potential replacement, for quite a while.  You know, seeing as we've been in a relegation scrap all season. 

The same as when Pardew quickly took over from Hughton.  I thought we might have had someone waiting in the wings.  Obviously not.

Remember that really good season Moyes had when his team played entertaining football? Or the other one where his team won something?

No, I don't either.

If they sack McClaren I'm fully expecting an underwhelming replacement. It's what they do.

I'd genuinely take Sir Bobby via Derek Acorah over most of the names suggested so far.

Or a cardboard cut out of Kevin Keegan

I dread to think how dangerous the bad feeling would get once we go one down in the derby. Be mass riots

tntscaredhorse1.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

No, I don't either.

Or a cardboard cut out of Kevin Keegan

Right now i would take an LP of 'Head Over Heels In Love' over a lot of those names on the betting

Our club is a shambles and we can't do anything right.  We've got Dumb and Dumber pissing off to York for a secret meeting that they could have held at the ground and nobody would have known about it.

Everything they do turns to shit and they would all be sacked if they worked for a normal football club.

We've had 18 days after the Chelsea game to look at the possibility of replacing McClaren and we've failed take advantage of that time.  We're the Laurel & Hardy of football and we're run by clowns.