Steve McClaren

Dave

Imagine going into work knowing they dont want you there and just waiting to get the sack

Has this c*** got no dignity

If my boss wanted to sack me and was looking for a replacement but told me i could stay if they didnt find one

Id be back home in time for loose women

:lol:  I guess you wouldn't be throwing away £1.5 million though.

Imagine going into work knowing they dont want you there and just waiting to get the sack

Has this c*** got no dignity

If my boss wanted to sack me and was looking for a replacement but told me i could stay if they didnt find one

Id be back home in time for loose women

....after they've paid you what they owe you.

Wasn't McClaren sacked by Derby because they wouldn't agree a compensation deal for him walking away?

Something tells me there is 0 chance of him resigning.

But who could blame him? If I knew I was going to be sacked, but also knew I could resign and get nothing or wait until I am sacked and get 3 years salary then I'd be sitting at my desk until my replacement shows up!

I've got a feeling Steve has been told they are looking for a replacement with him staying on the board in a dof role

Aye, I've had the same thought.

He's need some thick skin to accept that. Not sure he's getting paid enough either.

Craig Hope: "I understand NUFC hierarchy are now preparing to speak to Steve McClaren for the first time since the weekend."

Left it long enough ffs

Surely to just sack him now then? Maybe we have had a positive answer from one of our targets and can finally get rid.

Tomorrow's pre-match press conference cancelled.

They're contracted by the Premier League to do one, are they not?

Aye, but they could easily do it Monday morning if this is all settled.

Aye, just seen that SSN are reporting it's being "postponed".

This can only mean that he's being booted like and we're trying to get a replacement secured first.

They'd let him do the conference tomorrow if he was still intended to be in post.