Steve McClaren

Dave

These w*****s won't appoint him! Rip up the shitty blueprint and get him in!

Rafa Benitez interested in taking Newcastle United job but could walk away if club are relegated

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-interested-taking-newcastle-11012216#ICID=ios_ChronicleNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

If he is interested we should bend over backwards to get him here. But as we all know, we won't and we'll end up with Mick McCarthy or some other football dinosaur!

The club is being run by dithering incompetent pricks who seem to go out of their way to create new lows.

They're probably surprised by all the interest in this tbh.

These w*****s won't appoint him! Rip up the shitty blueprint and get him in!

Rafa Benitez interested in taking Newcastle United job but could walk away if club are relegated

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-interested-taking-newcastle-11012216#ICID=ios_ChronicleNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

If he is interested we should bend over backwards to get him here. But as we all know, we won't and we'll end up with Mick McCarthy or some other football dinosaur!

http://www.footballtube.com/img/video/mick-mccarthy-is-the-fonz.jpg

I think it's safe to assume the board have written of the Leicester game considering there is now no chance of us have a quality replacement time. The derby game is getting bigger and bigger each day.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Steve. Just put him out of his misery and let Cathro take the Leicester game

He could always resign.

"Good ol' Gil never gives up. It'll be better tomorrow - has to be! Heh.."

:lol:

He could always resign.

He could resign but I don't blame him for not doing so, its not as if all of our problems are caused by him and he would just make things easier for Charnley by resigning so I hope he sticks it out.

He could always resign.

He could resign but I don't blame him for not doing so, its not as if all of our problems are caused by him and he would just make things easier for Charnley by resigning so I hope he sticks it out.

Charnley wants him to stay.

He could always resign.

me too. fuck them.

Anything that takes the decision out of Charnley's hands is good in my book, don't care about making it hard for him personally, just want to stay up.  Had enough of the whole relegation bollocks last time, not following these fuckers down again.  Also can't even contemplate the utter drivel we'll get from all and sundry about how we shouldn't have hounded Pardew out because look what happened, we got relegated and his new club stayed up.. :suicide:

He could always resign.

Charnley wants him to stay.

Yet he hasn't spoken to him at all throughout this debacle.

Imagine going into work knowing they dont want you there and just waiting to get the sack

Has this cunt got no dignity

If my boss wanted to sack me and was looking for a replacement but told me i could stay if they didnt find one

Id be back home in time for loose women