Steve McClaren

Dave

if true, 10 games for Rafa to fall for us the wonderful fanbase and the magic of SJP then ;)

http://e1.365dm.com/16/03/16-9/20/steve-mcclaren-newcastle-fans-angry_3427289.jpg?20160306173701

Cant be worse than the wankers at Stamford Bridge who were telling him to fuck off despite winning the UEFA Cup.

Board meetings to discuss McClarens position followed by tomorrows pre-match conference being cancelled and McClaren then summoned to meet the managing director.  All points towards McClaren losing his job today.  But in Newcastle United land it'll be a meeting to discuss the possibility of talking about what McClaren wants to do about the new wall paper in his office "How do you feel about bare walls in order to cut costs Steve?"

Someone in work just said about tomorrows Pre-Match presser being cancelled... gotta be McClaren gone then, at least.

Benitez would be a coup, but just hoping whoever comes in can get the players onside quickly, and with a bit more focus.

:frantic:

If the decision is to stick by McClaren I would also cancel the press conference so I didn't have to explain it

But he'd still have to do a press conference at some point and the questions would remain.

Guest firetotheworks

Can I just say before this goes too far, that I don't like Rafa Benitez and I don't think he'd make any difference. :lol:

If the decision is to stick by McClaren I would also cancel the press conference so I didn't have to explain it

They'd still have to have the press conference a day or so later anyway as its a requirement they're contracted to.  So doesn't help them as far as not wanting to discuss why they kept McClaren on.

Only reason to cancel it is if they need to delay discussing the managers position for a day or two for some reason.

They'd still have to have the press conference a day or so later anyway as its a requirement they're contracted to.  So doesn't help them as far as not wanting to discuss why they kept McClaren on.

Only reason to cancel it is if they need to delay discussing the managers position for a day or two for some reason.

Probably planning a fake bomb threat for the weekend aws