Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

I can see him walking again, very soon.

He might not even see the month out.

He's lost the plot by his post-match interview! He said Chelsea deserved a better result! They were garbage and it would have been a lot more if it wasn't for Bergovic!

Are there any theories as to how it's gone wrong so fast? They just won the fucking league for Christ's sake.

things tend to fall apart for Mourinho in season 3 at a club but this is kinda silly that defense looks a shadow of what it was last season

Begovic, Terry, Mikel and Kenedy isn't good enough for a title winning side week in week out right now, although Kenedy might be one day. That said the wingers and front line is top notch players, so should be doing more.

Weird as you would expect more solidarity from a Mourinho side even when chips are down, I'm not so sure he has the full backing of that dressing room, or at least something is up. I think it would be silly for him to leave or to be fired, they still have a Champions League campaign to focus on Top 4 to cement if the title slips away. Changing managers isn't going to salvage their season, but if they want to finish strong then replacing Terry in Jan and getting in a top centre midfielder who can deliver now would be essential.

Begovic, Terry, Mikel and Kenedy isn't good enough for a title winning side week in week out right now, although Kenedy might be one day. That said the wingers and front line is top notch players, so should be doing more.

Weird as you would expect more solidarity from a Mourinho side even when chips are down, I'm not so sure he has the full backing of that dressing room, or at least something is up. I think it would be silly for him to leave or to be fired, they still have a Champions League campaign to focus on Top 4 to cement if the title slips away. Changing managers isn't going to salvage their season, but if they want to finish strong then replacing Terry in Jan and getting in a top centre midfielder who can deliver now would be essential.

might come down to Mourinho blaming Abramovich sooner or later for not getting stones etc etc etc and when that happens he will be gone

might come down to Mourinho blaming Abramovich sooner or later for not getting stones etc etc etc and when that happens he will be gone

He's already distanced himself from that fella with the unpronounceable name they signed. Said it was the scouts decision.

He's just signed a new deal so I reckon he'll hang about.

Seriously? Holy shit man, wasn't he supposed to be on 8m a year when he came back? [emoji38]

fairly sure abramovich can find some money down his couch if he needed to pay him off.

It's more that they'd be renegotiating an 8m contract after 2 years tbh. Mental.

They played poorly for the last 3/4 months of last season but kept grinding results. Now looks to be the infamous Mourinho 3rd season actually developing into a pattern.

If you take his last 3rd season at Chelsea first time around and his RM 3rd season there's a few parallels. After years of being "Us vs the world" he starts beefing with his own squad. Think he fell out with Terry the last time and he's done it again this time + Eva Caneiro. Lost the RM dressing room, even the Portuguese lot. Big fall out with Pepe. But the biggest thing is that his teams seem to lose their intensity on the 3rd season. Mourinho also seems to lose intensity like he's bored.

And I love it. I would happily see him sacked off.

I don't think Mourinho likes refreshing a team like how Ferguson used to. You need to bring in fresh hungry new blood in or teams just seem to get exhausted. People praise his steady team, rightly in some ways but think a lot of managers start struggling to motivate teams after a while.