Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

“Mike Ashley doesn’t know anything about football and Derek Llambias knows even less than him. So you’ve got two people running the club who know nothing.”

Guest Howaythetoon

“Mike Ashley doesn’t know anything about football and Derek Llambias knows even less than him. So you’ve got two people running the club who know nothing.”

Aye but was does KK know, been out the games for years, quitter etc. etc.

Fucking pains me not right that some cunts show nothing but disdain for the man yet lick the hoop of Ashley and co.

Fucking pains me not right that some cunts show nothing but disdain for the man yet lick the hoop of Ashley and co.

Don't think there's anyone who disagrees with KK on that one, I certainly don't.

If I remember correctly, Kevin Keegan had a very good relationship with the Sultan of Brunei. ( one of the richest men in the world). I seem to remember him attending a match and being presented with a shirt.

So if you are reading this forum,Kevin, how about giving him a call, and buy Ashley out, you become DoF, and sort this mess out.

Guest Howaythetoon

If I remember correctly, Kevin Keegan had a very good relationship with the Sultan of Brunei. ( one of the richest men in the world). I seem to remember him attending a match and being presented with a shirt.

So if you are reading this forum,Kevin, how about giving him a call, and buy Ashley out, you become DoF, and sort this mess out.

Also hired a box for a few games for him and his family members/friends if I remember rightly. Back then the world wanted to watch the Toon. Today its own fans can't bear to watch games.

That last part sounds suspiciously like a straw man.

It's ok because they've brought a football man in now

:memelol:

keegan on twitter  :undecided:

keegan on twitter  :undecided:

Keegan on twitter? None of those are him man

Also hired a box for a few games for him and his family members/friends if I remember rightly. Back then the world wanted to watch the Toon. Today its own fans can't bear to watch games.

He bought us a big flash bus too.

Guest neesy111

He bought us a big flash bus too.

He did, then he didn't give us it after Shepherd opened his big fat mouth about it.

Keegan as DOF wouldn't work IMO, too many people would want him to be head coach. That would be understandable as I think Keegan is a coach more than anything, I'd rather have him on the training ground than flying around Europe meeting with agents.

Keegan as DOF wouldn't work IMO, too many people would want him to be head coach. That would be understandable as I think Keegan is a coach more than anything, I'd rather have him on the training ground than flying around Europe meeting with agents.

Valid points - but personally would rather him guiding the vision of our club. From every single level. I think he'd do wonders in an executive type role as I'd rather he be our guy for ages vs. just a manager.

Having said all that, imagine if he had come in with the team we have now. Sweet lord.

Valid points - but personally would rather him guiding the vision of our club. From every single level. I think he'd do wonders in an executive type role as I'd rather he be our guy for ages vs. just a manager.

Having said all that, imagine if he had come in with the team we have now. Sweet lord.

Kanji, man. Stop getting carried away with your optimism all over the Football section and get ready to settle down to a season of shite.

Is it just me who thinks that there's a lot of similarities between the Klopp of now and of Keegan in his first spell with us as managers? Both charismatic as fuck, idealists who believe that above all else the game should be played and run in a certain way.