Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/01/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

JH

Guest johnson293

After the results tonight, Sunday is a Must win match now.  :-[

If Sunderland win at the wekend, and Boro beat us, both can go above us, and we will be at best 7 points above the bottom 3.

And unless we can get some confidence, and start scoring, we could very well get sucked into it.

:undecided:

Waiting for all the abuse but we are in a relegation battle

4 points of the mackems

Its tight and and I am fearful for being dragged right into it but fucking hell. KK couldnt have had a much tougher start than this could he ? SSN said another Goal of the Season for No 2

You have to wonder why so many people fancy their chances from range against Given this season. 2 years ago Flamini's shot was saved

Its amazing reading some of these posts, We are playing Arsenal FFS not a s*** team. Were people honestly expect us to play them off the park? in their own back yard as well.

Are you reading it properly it is the fact that we are so so poor we cant score or defend we are 4 points of the drop with the hardest run of games

4 points of the mackems

Its tight and and I am fearful for being dragged right into it but fucking hell. KK couldnt have had a much tougher start than this could he ? SSN said another Goal of the Season for No 2

You have to wonder why so many people fancy their chances from range against Given this season. 2 years ago Flamini's shot was saved

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its amazing reading some of these posts, We are playing Arsenal FFS not a s*** team. Were people honestly expect us to play them off the park? in their own back yard as well.

Are you reading it properly it is the fact that we are so so poor we cant score or defend we are 4 points of the drop with the hardest run of games

4 points off the drop? are you sure about that

4 points of the mackems

Its tight and and I am fearful for being dragged right into it but f****** hell. KK couldnt have had a much tougher start than this could he ? SSN said another Goal of the Season for No 2

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what's so funny?

We're not 4 points off the drop at all.

After the results tonight, Sunday is a Must win match now.  :-[

If Sunderland win at the wekend, and Boro beat us, both can go above us, and we will be at best 7 points above the bottom 3.

And unless we can get some confidence, and start scoring, we could very well get sucked into it.

:undecided:

Firstly, Sunderland are 7 points behind us, which will be cut to 4 points now. 2 wins would make 6 points, which would still leave them 1 behind us.

Secondly, Sunderland go to Anfield at the weekend.

Thirdly, Birmingham and Wigan are still 7 points behind us, and they're down there for a reason.

Guest The Libertine

Its amazing reading some of these posts, We are playing Arsenal FFS not a shit team. Were people honestly expect us to play them off the park? in their own back yard as well.

this is the knee-jerk capital of the internet. if we dont win, its ""X" out ASAP"

Well... that was pretty much as expected, and if Ameobi wasn't such a dicksplash (heard my 60-odd year old uncle call another driver that yesterday, fantastic stuff, made me chuckle) my prediction would have been bang-on the money.