Isn't it about time we had an argument about THE BOARD?!?!?!?!?!

magorific

At least there's a song we can use for him, when he does play.....

"Fabio Zambrela, ella, ella, ay, ay, ay; Fabio Zambrela, ella, ella, ay, ay"!!

:laugh2:

It would be more like Zamblera, era, era, ay, ay, ay (and unfortunately not Zambrela)

Guest johnson293

At least there's a song we can use for him, when he does play.....

"Fabio Zambrela, ella, ella, ay, ay, ay; Fabio Zambrela, ella, ella, ay, ay"!!

:laugh2:

It would be more like Zamblera, era, era, ay, ay, ay (and unfortunately not Zambrela)

I know - I applied a bit of 'artistic license'!

:crazy2:

15.00 - Un altro giovane del vivaio atalantino parte per la Gran Bretagna. Fabio Zamblera, 18 anni, attaccante già convocato dalle nazionali giovanili, ha firmato un contratto di quattro anni con il Newcastle. Si tratta dell'ennesimo "scippo" al vivaio bergamasco dopo i casi Dalla Bona, Percassi, Mannone e Sala.

It is on Gazzetta that he has signed a 4 year contract with Newcastle following the likes of Mannone and Dalla Bona to England.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

NUPC.

Newcastle United Paedo Club.

NMBLA.

Newcastle Man Boy Love Association

1 of the best south park episodes ever

Bad country to sign youngsters from at least. They wont be staying in EPL for long, sooner or later they will be going back to Serie A because they won't be able to get into the national squad in EPL.

Bad country to sign youngsters from at least. They wont be staying in EPL for long, sooner or later they will be going back to Serie A because they won't be able to get into the national squad in EPL.

Ask Zola if thats the case.

I think he means young Italians and he has a point. Zola was in his late 20s when he arrived from Parma.

major improvement on all these trophy signings

Aye, you'd think so until you notice it's actually Michael Bridges who's changed his name by Deed Poll.

so you are happy with signing 17 year old kids, where one out of twenty or something will make the premiership, and are confident we will match the top 4 teams under such a policy

I will tell you here and now, you can believe all the hype bollocks, cliches or whatever you have done in the past, but you will NEVER match the top 4 teams unless you have players that they themselves want, and sometimes that means paying top dollar for these despicable "trophy" players.

If you disagree, I wait for the response when Keegan makes his first decent money signing.

I think the transfer policy so far under Ashley has been an absolute disaster.

Aye, you'd think so until you notice it's actually Michael Bridges who's changed his name by Deed Poll.

so you are happy with signing 17 year old kids, where one out of twenty or something will make the premiership, and are confident we will match the top 4 teams under such a policy

I will tell you here and now, you can believe all the hype bollocks, cliches or whatever you have done in the past, but you will NEVER match the top 4 teams unless you have players that they themselves want, and sometimes that means paying top dollar for these despicable "trophy" players.

If you disagree, I wait for the response when Keegan makes his first decent money signing.

Yep.

I agree, for a club with massive ambition and supposedly loads of cash to splash, extremely dissapointing.