Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Does anyone know if there is a list of players available on Bosman frees in the Summer?

Jorquera

Sylvinho

Edmilson

Santiago Ezquerro

Jose Izquiredo

Bernardo Romeo

Pasqual Cygan

Robert Pires

Wes Brown

Sami Hyypia

Harry Kewell

Hilario

Zoltan Gera

Patrick Muller

Bernard Mendy

Mario Yepes

Sylvain Armand

Johan Micoud

Abdelaziz Kamara

Jonathan Perina

Ludovic Magnin

Daniel Bierofka

Zlatan Bajramovic

Gustavo Varela

Pierre Wome

Jurcia Vranjes

Ivan Klasnic

Athrison

Carsten Ramelow

Dmitri Bulykin

Veljko Paynovic

Maxi Rodriguez

Ewerthon

Loukas Vyntra

Turaci

Soti Kyrgiakos

Alexander Meier

Javier Zanetti

Olivier Dacourt

Hernan Crespo

Luis Jimenez

Santiago Solari

Antonio Cassano

Pavel Nedved

Nuno Frechaut

Ivica Krizanac

Anthony Seric

Ezequiel Gonzalez

Tomas Sivok

Angelo Bassinas

Thiago Motta

Juan Valera

Nuno Valente

Danny Murphy

Phillipe Christinval

Nobby Solano (would LOVE him back)

Wilfred Bouma

Roman Bednar

Lee Wallace

Kanu

Geovanni

Dietmar Hamann

Kasper Schmeichel

Fabio Laverani

Tomas Ujfalusi

Eugeni Aldonin

Marcos Assuncao

Kanga Akale

Vadim Karlaschuk

Antonio Nunez

Jorge Larena

Vlad Munteanu

Mama Bagayoko

Alan Rochat

Jerko Luko

Olivier Veigneau

Sebastian Kehl

Philip Degen

Thomas Chatielle

Guillame Gillet

Sherif Ekramy

Edgar Davids

Sammy Kuffour

Puis Ikedia

Leo

Andrea Luiz

Marat Izmailov

Moura Pinherio

Derlei

Mark Fitzpatrick

Ross McCormack

Guillaume Beuzelin

Tomas Ujfalusi

Marat Izmailov

Kasper Schmeichel

Sebastian Kehl

Thiago Motta

Antonio Cassano

Maxi Rodriguez

Onder Turaci

Ivan Klasnic

theres a lot off good players there..i think pires got offered a new one year deal..

Carlos Cuellar had a nightmare today terrible performance and scored an own goal in Rangers 3-3 draw with Dundee Utd

NUFC touch of death. :laugh:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7328033.stm

Dundee United and Rangers shared the points and six goals in an entertaining game strewn with defensive mistakes...

Carlos Cuellar sliced a clearance into his own net...

The normally reliable Cuellar gifted United their third goal when he sliced his attempted clearance into the roof of the net.

Guest float one in

Cassano is an absoutely brilliant player when he's playing well, but is also a complete loon. Total nut job - I think Kev can find the players to improve us without taking a massive risk like signing Cassano.

Guest Knightrider

Cassano? Never understood the hype, an average player in my opinion with an over inflated sense of his own ability or worth, that and a few loose screws in the head of course. Wouldn't go anywhere near him.

Cassano? Never understood the hype, an average player in my opinion with an over inflated sense of his own ability or worth, that and a few loose screws in the head of course. Wouldn't go anywhere near him.

An average player? You being ignorant of foreign football again?

Guest LucaAltieri

Quality player. Definitely a nut but quality all the same. This season he's been on form (in both respects).

:laugh:

Of course man.

Guest Knightrider

Aye and no, seen quite a bit of him actually, showed good promise early on but has done fuck all and for me he's nowt special. So he has good technique... most Italians do.

Aye and no, seen quite a bit of him actually, showed good promise early on but has done fuck all and for me he's nowt special. So he has good technique... most Italians do.

His technique is a bit better than good like. He's lost his way yes, should never have went to Madrid. He's been excellent for Sampdoria this season. But he is one we should stay well clear of, that's for certain.

Guest Knightrider

To be fair to him I've never seen his performances for Samdoria, I just remember all the hype, yet in Euro 2004 he bombed while a certain Rooney who many Italian fans were saying was nowt compared to Cassano showed him how it's done. Just never been impressed by him.

To be fair to him I've never seen his performances for Samdoria, I just remember all the hype, yet in Euro 2004 he bombed while a certain Rooney who many Italian fans were saying was nowt compared to Cassano showed him how it's done. Just never been impressed by him.

He never bombed at all. Was Italy's best player.

Just as a footnote to that, Rooney has done nothing since then in an England shirt to justify that hype.