Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

yes i have apparently on 365 weve made a bid for a 30 yr old superstar striker.. let your imaginations run wild

Full name Thierry Daniel Henry

Date of birth 17 August 1977 (1977-08-17) (age 30)

Place of birth    Les Ulis, Essonne, France

Height 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)

Playing position Striker/Winger

:doh:

yes i have apparently on 365 weve made a bid for a 30 yr old superstar striker.. let your imaginations run wild

Spot on with the player, but think the link is bollocks.

Spot on with the player, but think the link is bollocks.

agreed, with no news, everyone is going wild, im happy to wait. Silly kids opening their xmas presents b4 xmas ruins the suprise :D

Trezeguet, another player who has never impressed me at all when I've watched him yet he seems to be as good a goalscorer as there is out there.

Same.. he's always looked rather lazy to me or something..

Trezeguet, another player who has never impressed me at all when I've watched him yet he seems to be as good a goalscorer as there is out there.

His job is to score goals, he's done that to a World Class level over his whole career, what more do you ask for?

Agree, could see him struggling with us if he didn't get a goal in his first game or two as I don't think a lot of our crowd would like his style.

His job is to score goals, he's done that to a World Class level over his whole career, what more do you ask for?

Signing Shearer spoilt us tbh

Could get fuckin stuck in a bit, the lazy cunt.