Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Derdiyok starts for Basle tonight in the Champions League. Weren't some heed-the-balls claiming he was ready and waiting to sign for us? And weren't some bigger heed-the-balls buying it?

Come on man, Big Willie said it (I think, if it wasn't him it was some twat called Micksta or something), on NUFC Blog no less!

How can you not trust someone called Big Willie, and by association, NUFC Blog? Best Toon site around.

Derdiyok starts for Basle tonight in the Champions League. Weren't some heed-the-balls claiming he was ready and waiting to sign for us? And weren't some bigger heed-the-balls buying it?

I guess we struggled to match his wages and fucked it up

:tumbleweed:

When will people realise that a lot of the transfer rumours on here are absolute bollocks, did anyone really believe we were going to unvail three signings today, we can not even complete our first one properly never mind sign three players in a couple of days. How can most clubs do there transfers in a couple of days ours take days and weeks, I can not believe that Jonas may not be able to play this weekend.this could only happen to Newcastle United Football Club :angry:

When will people realise that a lot of the transfer rumours on here are absolute bollocks, did anyone really believe we were going to unvail three signings today, we can not even complete our first one properly never mind sign three players in a couple of days. How can most clubs do there transfers in a couple of days ours take days and weeks, I can not believe that Jonas may not be able to play this weekend.this could only happen to Newcastle United Football Club :angry:

May not be able to play according to who?  Your imagination?  So what if it took a couple of weeks more then expected to complete the signing of Gutierrez, I suppose that's not a price worth paying to sign a 26 year old current Argie international for £2 million?  Yeah we should have just paid the £10 million his club valued him at so we could have played him against the likes of Doncaster and Hartlepool.. well worth the extra £8 million eh?  :idiot2:

May not be able to play according to who?  Your imagination?  So what if it took a few weeks more then expected to complete the signing of Gutierrez, I suppose that's not a price worth paying to sign a 26 year old current Argie international for £2 million?  I suppose you'd have preferred us to pay the £10 million his club valued him at so we could have played him against the likes of Doncaster, well worth the extra £8 million eh?  :idiot2:

i'll reiterate, the league is 38 games long

when did it become acceptable to write august off?

pitiful imo

And Wigan.

All Iam saying is why have not Newcastle called FIFA in to try and clear the dispute with Real Mallorca, it seems from Keegans recent quotes he doesnt seem to know what is happening regarding Jonas, we are also in the same boat regarding Collocini, he does not seem to know what is going on when he is aksed, Smith obviously isnt going so we are not going to get Derdiyok. warnock has not asked for transfer so we are not going to get him either, we really are struggling to get quality players in and Iam very concerned, potentially we could go into this weekends game with Smith up front again !!! Owen looked far from fit today, Oba is out, Dukes is out, and Beye is unlikely to be fit either, things are not looking too good for us today. People talk about Tiago, was a great player at Chelsea, within the last two years he has lost his way, we are getting other clubs rejects.

May not be able to play according to who?  Your imagination?  So what if it took a few weeks more then expected to complete the signing of Gutierrez, I suppose that's not a price worth paying to sign a 26 year old current Argie international for £2 million?  I suppose you'd have preferred us to pay the £10 million his club valued him at so we could have played him against the likes of Doncaster, well worth the extra £8 million eh?  :idiot2:

i'll reiterate, the league is 38 games long

when did it become acceptable to write august off?

pitiful imo

don't know how to do clever bolds and that but:

"So what if it took a few weeks more then expected to complete the signing of Gutierrez"

well refer yourself back to my point about about the league being 38 games and the general belief guti won't play sunday

All Iam saying is why have not Newcastle called FIFA in to try and clear the dispute with Real Mallorca, it seems from Keegans recent quotes he doesnt seem to know what is happening regarding Jonas, we are also in the same boat regarding Collocini, he does not seem to know what is going on when he is aksed, Smith obviously isnt going so we are not going to get Derdiyok. warnock has not asked for transfer so we are not going to get him either, we really are struggling to get quality players in and Iam very concerned, potentially we could go into this weekends game with Smith up front again !!! Owen looked far from fit today, Oba is out, Dukes is out, and Beye is unlikely to be fit either, things are not looking too good for us today. People talk about Tiago, was a great player at Chelsea, within the last two years he has lost his way, we are getting other clubs rejects.

the NO equivalent of prozac: "there's 17 days of the window left"

countdown as appropriate

It makes me laugh when people think they know how the club is being ran.

Good comedy at least.

Good comedy at least.

you're back!

Good comedy at least.

you're back!

I am, you love it really.

Good comedy at least.

you're back!

I am, you love it really.

course i do mate!  who on earth holds grudges on the tinternet?!!!

Who says I know how the club is being run, all it is is my opinion, isnt this forum about opinions. People think they know who is going to signed, whether it is there opinion or from someone ITK, it would be nice if we all agreed with other peoples opinions. All Iam saying is what we are told from interviews with the club ie, Ashley, Keegan etc. it does not look as if it is going to plan, look at the Colocini situation, if he has signed and has gone back to Spain to sort out personal issues then I think it is wrong, he should be working with the players and concentrating on the Man Utd match,Iam sure that is what Keegan would want, that is why I do believe he is not going to involved at the weekend.

Who says I know how the club is being run, all it is is my opinion, isnt this forum about opinions. People think they know who is going to signed, whether it is there opinion or from someone ITK, it would be nice if we all agreed with other peoples opinions. All Iam saying is what we are told from interviews with the club ie, Ashley, Keegan etc. it does not look as if it is going to plan, look at the Colocini situation, if he has signed and has gone back to Spain to sort out personal issues then I think it is wrong, he should be working with the players and concentrating on the Man Utd match,Iam sure that is what Keegan would want, that is why I do believe he is not going to involved at the weekend.

i'll agree with that thomo...posted tonight without thinking but it's irking me as the night moves on

when did it become acceptable to give up games due to transfers?  seems to me everyone has written off at least 2 games as they're within the window and deals "can't be completed" unless you're anyone other than nufc

The Gutierrez deal is being held up by Mallorca due to the takeover and the way we signed him.

The new people in there aren't particularly happy at the way the deal was done and are questioning it but it looks as if FIFA will push it through if there is no movement by the weekend.

Coloccini is all but done, he's back in Spain sorting out family stuff but should be back before the Man United game. Whether he plays or not is anyones guess but Keegan is certainly considering him.

The Gutierrez deal is being held up by Mallorca due to the takeover and the way we signed him.

The new people in there aren't particularly happy at the way the deal was done and are questioning it but it looks as if FIFA will push it through if there is no movement by the weekend.

Coloccini is all but done, he's back in Spain sorting out family stuff but should be back before the Man United game. Whether he plays or not is anyones guess but Keegan is certainly considering him.

Sounds good.

Where's that from pal?

Where's that from pal?

I'm keeping schtum  :-X

Why didn't he sign before buggering back off to Spain to sort things out?

The paperwork is all done, the announcement is just being delayed. I can't tell you why, simply because I don't know.

:lol:

Thats a proper ITK. 'Dont tell me so i cant be compromised into telling anyone'.

Never doubted it myself anyway. 

Why didn't he sign before buggering back off to Spain to sort things out?

The paperwork is all done, the announcement is just being delayed. I can't tell you why, simply because I don't know.

:lol:

Thats a proper ITK. 'Dont tell me so i cant be compromised into telling anyone'.

Never doubted it myself anyway. 

Listen, I don't claim to be "ITK" i'm just passing on what I heard from someone who I know to have inside knowledge. Okay, he may not claim to have Keegan on speed dial like Micksta, Big Willie or some other shite monger but I trust him implicitly.

I am quite pissed so I may have completely miss judged the tone of your post, like  :crazy2: