Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Much rather we moved onto another target, I agree we need strikers but Gomis is so inconsistent. Much rather we tried to get a youngster in to be back up to Loic and Papisto.

Much rather we moved onto another target, I agree we need strikers but Gomis is so inconsistent. Much rather we tried to get a youngster in to be back up to Loic and Papisto.

His goal scoring certainly isnt inconsistent, also apparently the backup is Darren Bent.

NUFC hate scummy money grabbing agents. So much so that they were willing to see their manager walk just so they could sign a player they didn't intend to use to keep an agent happy.

"Agents! I knew it was them! Even when it was Ashley, I knew it was them!"

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/dramatic-twist-in-newcastle-united-s-striker-chase-1-5927787

Speaking to L’Equipe 21 TV after Lyon’s win over Grasshoppers, which saw them qualify for the Champions League playoffs, Aulas said: “I am very disappointed that the deal was never finished with Newcastle.

“Personally, I am very pessimistic. Someone is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

“I have filed a complaint for ‘destabilisation’. Things will be settled in front of the appropriate committee.

“It is a complete disservice to Bafe. He is a player that we respect. It completely flipped over with Newcastle. It was a priority that Bafe should have got what he wanted in terms of salary.

“For the moment, the situation is blocked. On the 30th August, if no solution is reached we will reintegrate Bafe in the squad. We will have to change our approach to Bafe’s situation. Our desire is to settle things positively for everyone involved.”

As usual, everyone will rush to blame the Lyon chairman when the common denominator in all of these deals that go pear shaped is us acting the cunt in an attempt to shave a couple of percent off.

Or, of course, it could simply be one pack of stubborn c***s against another. But why let that get in the way of some slightly clearer cut regime bashing?

:thup: :lol:

Quite clear its the agents who are to blame here, we agreed with Lyon and the player.

Or, of course, it could simply be one pack of stubborn c***s against another. But why let that get in the way of some slightly clearer cut regime bashing?

:thup: :lol:

Quite clear its the agents who are to blame here, we agreed with Lyon and the player.

agents fees are always a largish part, agree a fee, agree a wage then the sellers say "surely the agents fees are yours" ?

Or, of course, it could simply be one pack of stubborn cunts against another. But why let that get in the way of some slightly clearer cut regime bashing?

There's every chance we'll go into the Man City game with no new players available for selection, trivialise that idea all you like but it's not acceptable.

As usual, everyone will rush to blame the Lyon chairman when the common denominator in all of these deals that go pear shaped is us acting the cunt in an attempt to shave a couple of percent off.

:thup:

As usual, everyone will rush to blame the Lyon chairman when the common denominator in all of these deals that go pear shaped is us acting the c*** in an attempt to shave a couple of percent off.

being a regular on here I thought the default position was to blame our lot ?

maybe using the evidence to hand on each occasion may make things more even.

We should forget about this and move onto the next person on the hit list

If he's our number one target which we're lead to believe he is then just keep plugging away... Still plenty of time left in the window...

If he's our number one target which we're lead to believe he is then just keep plugging away... Still plenty of time left in the window...

your'e a spurs fan aren't you ?

As usual, everyone will rush to blame the Lyon chairman when the common denominator in all of these deals that go pear shaped is us acting the c*** in an attempt to shave a couple of percent off.

Or you could follow trends in our transfer behaviour which include targeting unsettled players which can lead to protracted negotiations if we're pinching pennies as we always do, and as a result quite often leaving ourselves short and sacrificing points until we get the deal done.

that's leffe186

Or you could follow trends in our transfer behaviour which include targeting unsettled players which can lead to protracted negotiations if we're pinching pennies as we always do, and as a result quite often leaving ourselves short and sacrificing points until we get the deal done.

transfer window behaviour ?  like agreeing a fee for remy last january and (rumour has it) aubameyang a few weeks back ?

admittedly we do take advantage of contract stuff (bloody well ope we would) but it's not the be all and end all.

:lol: No... Was thinking more the last week rather than last hour...

Or, of course, it could simply be one pack of stubborn cunts against another. But why let that get in the way of some slightly clearer cut regime bashing?

There's every chance we'll go into the Man City game with no new players available for selection, trivialise that idea all you like but it's not acceptable.

I wasn't trivialising that idea at all. I think if you can criticise our lot for anything on this deal it's not moving on to another one sooner. That interview with Kinnear made it sound like we're doing one deal at a time.