Newcastle United 2 - 0 Fulham - 22/03/08 - post match reaction from page 20

Dave

why is keegan playing same players, should be palying younger players, butt cant play two passes forward in a match, but he hasnt seen a match since ando palyed

just a nutter

Least of our worries when we've just won 2-0 in a relegation battle.

aye its all bollocks what he said... cant stand people like that, only happy when they've got something to moan about

some arsehole on radio newcastle still fucking moaning

[Mitchell and Webb] What possible reason could there be for you not to ring in and tell us - Certainly ignorance and a speech impediment shouldn't be a bar. You may not have actually seen the game, but I bet you reckon something. So why not tell us what you reckon? Let us enjoy the full majesty of your uninformed ad-hoc reckon.[/Mitchell and Webb]

Thought it was a good display, but Fulham really didn't offer anything except a few wayward efforts from Bullard. I thought Enrique, Barton, Owen and Faye had good games. Viduka had a good 25 minute spell and Beye did well. Geremi, although his corners were pants, did put in a decent shift and his freekick was perfect for Owen's goal. Harper made a few good saves, but wasn't really tested at all. Martins had his moments, but if he actually looked to run into space or beyond a player he would be a far greater threat.

An argument started near me when this guy was saying that Martins should make runs beyond defenders and another guy leapt to hs defence saying all he had to do was score. Then he stood up and said he had been going to the games for 40 years (first time I saw him sit near me) and after the second went in he left, super fan.

why is keegan playing same players, should be palying younger players, butt cant play two passes forward in a match, but he hasnt seen a match since ando palyed

just a nutter

last time i saw ando palyd he was a bit downtrodden. seemed to take it to heart that fact that he missed out on the dingop roofiol

A clean sheet too :D lets not get carried away though it was Fulham and they are a very poor side, we passed it better though, some of the one touch football during that game was great to see. There was real fight from everyone and they well deserved thew win, lets hope its a massive boost to their confidence and we start to go on a run of wins.

It's really hard to judge the players today. I thought all of them put in a good shift.

Harper - 7

Beye - 7

Enrique - 7

Taylor - 7

Faye - 7

Geremi - 8 MOM - Assists for both goals, should have had three, but unfortunatley Owen somehow missed

Barton - 6.5

Butt - 7

Martins - 6.5

Owen - 7.5

Viduka - 7.5

We missed too many scoring opportunities,Owen still not on the ball, Viduka tired towards end of game.Martins I thought played well and personally would of taken off Vid and kept Martins on replacing Vid with Nzogbia.Owen had opportunities to pop them in but again failed to do so.

What today proves is that we'll not go down because we're the best of a bad bunch, Keegan has a lot to do in summer because we really are poor.  Fulham are not in a false position, neither are we.

Three shit managers have left a team that reflects on them even though they've gone.

Jesus wept, we've just done the double, was that our first of the season?

Viduka was class today, held the ball up really well. Ok he might be a bit lazy and doesn't run as much as others do but he's got a knack of scoring really important goals. The way he got his shot away was quality.

I quite like Owen in the deep role, perhaps needs to shoot a bit more but he's growing into it nicely. Was dying for a left winger on a couple of occasions though and instinctively passed it in that position to find no one there.

Barton was good, even though he spent much of it on the left flank he impressed me. Much better than we've seen so far this season.

Viduka was class today, held the ball up really well. Ok he might be a bit lazy and doesn't run as much as others do but he's got a knack of scoring really important goals. The way he got his shot away was quality.

I quite like Owen in the deep role, perhaps needs to shoot a bit more but he's growing into it nicely. Was dying for a left winger on a couple of occasions though and instinctively passed it in that position to find no one there.

Barton was good, even though he spent much of it on the left flank he impressed me. Much better than we've seen so far this season.

opinions are what makes football great, viduka drove me fucking mad today.

if that was him playing class i'd hate to say a poor performance.

good goal though.