West Ham 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 26/4/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

James

Martins has been brilliant today, true class..

Not the best of peformences, and i still can't understand why were bringing Alan Smith on..ffs if we throw a stray Dog on he'll do the exact same job..lose the ball and give away fouls..haven't won a single header aswell  :dave:

Has SSN's even been to our game in the 2nd half?

no

TBF - nothing at stake.

Solano on

As far as I'm concerned he's not a Newcastle player, not a deserving case for great reception like Ferdinand was - Sir Les didn't ask for a transfer - Nobby did.

aye, because his family were in london. he made the right decision. Newcastle legend is nobby.

Agreed. Very harsh PhilK.

Think KK'll be a little disappointed we didn't nick that.

Happy enough. Way below-par in the first half but the two goals changed us.

Played decently enough in the second half, should NOT have brought Smith on. Duff or Carroll could have changed things up there for us.

Martins is MOTM, he had one of his best games under KK, was all over them at times.

Guest MrShens

Good game and it's nice to see still going for a goal right at the end.

Feel sorry for Edgar, not the best of game's and he was pissing blood out of his head right at the end.  Love it how the Newcastle fans cheered Solano more than the West Ham fans did lol.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/80868882.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193CE41B024AE96D64D8DD7187632273608E30A760B0D811297

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/80868879.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193CE41B024AE96D64D9A93597DD0AD2C9AE30A760B0D811297

Can see a Keegan/Owen Manager & Player of the Month double tbh.

I'd rather Grant got it, they can then suffer the downturn in performace that uaually follows and we can beat them a week on Monday.

Can't believe that. I went out after 30 minutes. :lol:

Fucking fantastic. When was the last time we were two goals down and salvaged something?

We're playing shite at the moment and still scoring lots of goals, still getting points. Is this really Newcastle?

Decent point. We probably can't catch them now but what the hey. More unbeaten-ness.

So how does everyone rate edgars performance, i only saw the second half and he looked alrite. Still needs more experience but glad to see he can play at the level and seems comfortable enough.

So how does everyone rate edgars performance, i only saw the second half and he looked alrite. Still needs more experience but glad to see he can play at the level and seems comfortable enough.

Don't rate him at all. Out of his depth.

Good prospect..defitnly needs to be loaned out next season to some Championship club.