The Shola Ameobi thread

Crumpy Gunt

Dispicable c***.

:lol:

He's not exactly endearing himself to us is he?

If it means we lose out on one of our main targets because we don't have the extra £4m then there shall be heck to pay. He's like the nugget that won't flush.

Defended Shola a lot over the years, gets way too much criticism from some people, some of it on a personal level which is a bit pathetic quite frankly because he seems a nice fella.

Now though, I hope he just fucks off ASAP, the cunt.

Defended Shola a lot over the years, gets way too much criticism from some people, some of it on a personal level which is a bit pathetic quite frankly because he seems a nice fella.

Now though, I hope he just fucks off ASAP, the cunt.

:lol:

If it means we lose out on one of our main targets because we don't have the extra £4m then there shall be heck to pay.

I doubt that's going to happen, I think the money's already there for our main targets.

Guest Mucky01

If Shola is going to stick it out for a Bosman next summer his agent wants to have words with him as no one will give a good contract to a player who has sat on the bench for 2 years.

If he goes to another club this summer and proves his worth then he still has 4-5 seasons worth on a decent wedge.

I only managed to speak to him briefly at his wedding reception but from what I can gather he loves his wife, church and the northeast and does not want to move away from the area. There was brief interest from boro and he has turned down stoke and what seems like ipswich more based on location than anything else.

Hitler > Ameobi

Harsh!

Can't really say... I never saw Hitler play.

He was a pacy diminutive mass murderer.

So... good finisher, then?

Yes, he had fantastic execution.