Jonas Gutierrez signed from Mallorca on 5 year deal

magorific

ok, this is just a random thought i had but how did the transfer exactly work. clearly jonas bought out his contract but was that after we made our interst known or did he do it then say to us 'can i play for you'.

ok, this is just a random thought i had but how did the transfer exactly work. clearly jonas bought out his contract but was that after we made our interst known or did he do it then say to us 'can i play for you'.

We blatantly tapped him up, told him we'd give him a signing on fee to at least match him buying out his contract and offered him a good wage.

We blatantly tapped him up, told him we'd give him a signing on fee to at least match him buying out his contract and offered him a good wage.

most probably true....but in very best man utd style "prove it"

the good thing is,if true and the coloccini agents repaorts....we have been doing stuff away from the medias gaze for the past few months. i wonder what else there is ?

the good thing is,if true and the coloccini agents repaorts....we have been doing stuff away from the medias gaze for the past few months. i wonder what else there is ?

What nobody has said that the negotiations regarding Sideshow Fab could be described as tapping up. After all, the agent has said publically that NUFC have negotiated both the proposed transfer fee and personal terms with the agent, not Deportivo. Is it not illegal to approach players without the prior approval of the club?

Similarly, the scenario The Gorilla proposed is (imo) almost certainly close to the truth. Which, again, would be illegal, but simply impossible to police...

What nobody has said that the negotiations regarding Sideshow Fab could be described as tapping up. After all, the agent has said publically that NUFC have negotiated both the proposed transfer fee and personal terms with the agent, not Deportivo. Is it not illegal to approach players without the prior approval of the club?

Similarly, the scenario The Gorilla proposed is (imo) almost certainly close to the truth. Which, again, would be illegal, but simply impossible to police...

As i understand it, Depor accepted our initial bid, but then later decided to up the asking price. We would have negotiated personal terms in between

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/Spiderman-Gutierrez-ready-for-United.4349855.jp

The 25-year-old said: "I can't wait to make my debut, and it's even more special that it is at my old ground. I want to show people what I can do."

Gutierrez – who scored in a 10-a-side practice match at the ONO Estadi – was yesterday mobbed by the Spanish Press on his return to the stadium where he made his name.

And the Argentina international will have a chance to let his feet do the talking as well on his return to Palma.

Gutierrez added: "It's great to be able to play out here. We have hard games to come, but we are excited by the tournament."

He went on: "I am very happy to be back in Mallorca. I lived here for four years, and I have a lot of friends and family here.

"It was a good opportunity for me to come. It's great to be here with Newcastle, as this is a wonderful city."

"The stadium has a very good atmosphere, and it will interesting to see the Newcastle fans here."

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/Spiderman-Gutierrez-ready-for-United.4349855.jp

The 25-year-old said: "I can't wait to make my debut, and it's even more special that it is at my old ground. I want to show people what I can do."

Gutierrez who scored in a 10-a-side practice match at the ONO Estadi was yesterday mobbed by the Spanish Press on his return to the stadium where he made his name.

And the Argentina international will have a chance to let his feet do the talking as well on his return to Palma.

Gutierrez added: "It's great to be able to play out here. We have hard games to come, but we are excited by the tournament."

He went on: "I am very happy to be back in Mallorca. I lived here for four years, and I have a lot of friends and family here.

"It was a good opportunity for me to come. It's great to be here with Newcastle, as this is a wonderful city."

"The stadium has a very good atmosphere, and it will interesting to see the Newcastle fans here."

He's a success already.