Currently you are feeling...

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still cautious, athough I think we'll do ok. If the next couple of signings address the weak areas in the squad I'll be more than happy. At the moment top 10, with the right additions it could be top 6.

Still cautious, athough I think we'll do ok. If the next couple of signings address the weak areas in the squad I'll be more than happy. At the moment top 10, with the right additions it could be top 6.

This. Except edging towards content.

Well KK is biging up Smith and Cacapa which leads me to think he may start them plus Butt v man u in which case i may cry.

Also faye who was one of our best players, an absolute rock is being sold for a poxy £2m to stoke. We need to replace him, or the likes of Carew etc will score another Hat trick against us this season.

We need to buy another big commanding CB like Faye, Tiago would be superb too! and keep smith, Cacapa and Butt away from the team.

Some people are acting as if he is Vidic or Ferdinand

Dont get me wrong i was a big fan but in no way is he a rock or irreplaceable

if we have a CB as good or better tha Faye by the end of the window i'll agree with you

if we have a CB as good or better tha Faye by the end of the window i'll agree with you

Coloccini?

if we have a CB as good or better than Faye by the end of the window i'll agree with you

Coloccini?

sadly he cant play in central defence by himself

This. Except edging towards content.

same, it'll take a new ST & CM to make me content for this window, generally though i'm pretty optimistic as the academy scouting seems to be continuing apace....get said players in, have a good season then perform the same level/quality of transfers in/out next season and we'll be set

We're currently stronger by a fair way now than we were at the end of the season so I don't see any reason to be concerned, if you think about it rationally we improved 100% towards the end of last season, started to play football and looked like a decent side within a few months of KK taking over. He's now added a few of his 'own' players and has had a few months to get back to grips with the club and management, it's easy to get caught up in this "Oh fuck we need lyk 9 new players or were gonna be shit still" but if you take a step back and think about it we've addressed the midfield area and bought two new players who have looked good so far and now have Coloccini.

Yes it looks like Faye is going but we've proved we can STILL attract players of Colo's quality so there's no reason why he can't be replaced, maybe not now but in January or next summer, until then we have Cacapa and Taylor who I don't rate but it's not like it's a desperate situation like the midfield was last season when we had literally fuck all, they can still do a job. We're much better now than we were at the start of the transfer window and maybe be even better if we get one or two more faces in. No reason to be concerned at all imo. It's a gradual thing we're trying to do it's not going to happen over one summer ffs.

Concerned...what about? We've improved the squad quite a bit imo, no need to be. Roll on sunday.

optimistic to be honest. rid of lots of dead wood. Brought a few in, more to come. Played some good football at the end of last season which some people seem to have forgotton about.

I think we'll be pretty strong at home this year too.Top 8 would be a cracking achievement.

We're currently stronger by a fair way now than we were at the end of the season so I don't see any reason to be concerned, if you think about it rationally we improved 100% towards the end of last season, started to play football and looked like a decent side within a few months of KK taking over. He's now added a few of his 'own' players and has had a few months to get back to grips with the club and management, it's easy to get caught up in this "Oh fuck we need lyk 9 new players or were gonna be shit still" but if you take a step back and think about it we've addressed the midfield area and bought two new players who have looked good so far and now have Coloccini.

Yes it looks like Faye is going but we've proved we can STILL attract players of Colo's quality so there's no reason why he can't be replaced, maybe not now but in January or next summer, until then we have Cacapa and Taylor who I don't rate but it's not like it's a desperate situation like the midfield was last season when we had literally fuck all, they can still do a job. We're much better now than we were at the start of the transfer window and maybe be even better if we get one or two more faces in. No reason to be concerned at all imo. It's a gradual thing we're trying to do it's not going to happen over one summer ffs.

Concerned...what about? We've improved the squad quite a bit imo, no need to be. Roll on sunday.

:indi:

I agree.

We're currently stronger by a fair way now than we were at the end of the season so I don't see any reason to be concerned, if you think about it rationally we improved 100% towards the end of last season, started to play football and looked like a decent side within a few months of KK taking over. He's now added a few of his 'own' players and has had a few months to get back to grips with the club and management, it's easy to get caught up in this "Oh f*** we need lyk 9 new players or were gonna be s*** still" but if you take a step back and think about it we've addressed the midfield area and bought two new players who have looked good so far and now have Coloccini.

Yes it looks like Faye is going but we've proved we can STILL attract players of Colo's quality so there's no reason why he can't be replaced, maybe not now but in January or next summer, until then we have Cacapa and Taylor who I don't rate but it's not like it's a desperate situation like the midfield was last season when we had literally f*** all, they can still do a job. We're much better now than we were at the start of the transfer window and maybe be even better if we get one or two more faces in. No reason to be concerned at all imo. It's a gradual thing we're trying to do it's not going to happen over one summer ffs.

that what i am concerned... i felt we could do more than that :undecided:

We're currently stronger by a fair way now than we were at the end of the season so I don't see any reason to be concerned, if you think about it rationally we improved 100% towards the end of last season, started to play football and looked like a decent side within a few months of KK taking over. He's now added a few of his 'own' players and has had a few months to get back to grips with the club and management, it's easy to get caught up in this "Oh f*** we need lyk 9 new players or were gonna be s*** still" but if you take a step back and think about it we've addressed the midfield area and bought two new players who have looked good so far and now have Coloccini.

Yes it looks like Faye is going but we've proved we can STILL attract players of Colo's quality so there's no reason why he can't be replaced, maybe not now but in January or next summer, until then we have Cacapa and Taylor who I don't rate but it's not like it's a desperate situation like the midfield was last season when we had literally f*** all, they can still do a job. We're much better now than we were at the start of the transfer window and maybe be even better if we get one or two more faces in. No reason to be concerned at all imo. It's a gradual thing we're trying to do it's not going to happen over one summer ffs.

window hasnt closed.

window hasnt closed.

true... but future is blur... signing player on window closing prone to get caught by panic buying