Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Guest LucasUnger

At last the waiting is over. Kevin Keegan has secured his fourth signing of the year today as Deportivo's Fabricio Coloccini agrees personal terms with Newcastle United.

Tomorrows headline -  Coloccini Deal is Off, Player wants more money!

It wont be true but you can bet one of the Sunday scum tries it.

They're more likely to focus on a bad tackle he made when he was at school, or maybe on an argument with his mam when he was 10 which SHAMED THE FAMILY.

Guest Anth.Nufc

Glad this deal is done or nearly done whatever its just what we need. lets hope for some more bullard worth a shout?

I'd love a Duff renaissance, Wullie's attempts to deal with it would be wonderful. :lol:

He'd implode.

I've witnessed an anti-Duff rant in person, he kind of spits when he talks about him.

He did appear a bit nippier yesterday, actually went  past a couple of players.

Glad this deal is done or nearly done whatever its just what we need. lets hope for some more bullard worth a shout?

Bullard = Barton = Butt =  Smith = Milner

Fucking sick to the back teeth of these so called hard working players

All work with fuck all at the end of it!

We need plenty of http://www.askthelawguy.info/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ricflair.jpg

"I'll tell you now that Damien Duff is definately back to full fitness the speed he showed to get away from it"

Yes, but the fucker will still have turned his back on it, hit the floor as it touched him, waved his arms in the air a bit, adjusted both of his socks whilst still sitting on the ground, then got up again. :rant:

Guest Anth.Nufc

Bullard is proven tho great passer of the ball, good at free kicks and also at creating chances and coming up with a few goals. worth a go better than the tripe we have at the moment in midfield. :snod:

Guest Stephen927

Whats up with the title? ...

Never mind, changed back?

Fuck off, my heart is going fifty to the dozen  :lol: