Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Harry Redknapp referred to him on Talksport today. Said he was interested last summer but his contact 'up North' said his attitude stinks, is constantly late for training, has just got his name on his car ( :lol:) and will end up in the lower leagues as a result.

Which bits did Arry say & which bits are yours.

I've added some nice big marks to help you out.

Cheers. You got to admires Arrys scouting network the detail they go into even knowing he has got his car seat with his name on.

Guest Heneage

Coupled with the huge portrait of himself in his house. The bloke sounds modest, tbh even in his recent holiday photo's in Mexico he looks a prize pratt.

Guest BooBoo

They replayed that Redknapp interview tonight on Talksport, sounds very like he was discussing Ranger.

Guest firetotheworks

He thinks he's where he needs to be in order to have that attitude. That's the embarrassing thing, and that's what will have him going nowhere.

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, it was a novelty while it seemed like he was putting the effort in too. Without that he'll be a hate figure, and rightly so.

Not disputing that. I'm just clinging to the good times early in this thread, they were so good I just wish he wouldn't turn out a cunt.

Not disputin dat. I iz just clingin to da wicked times early in dis thread, dey wuz so wicked I just wish e wouldn't turn hout da punani.

Guest firetotheworks

Not disputing that. I'm just clinging to the good times early in this thread, they were so good I just wish he wouldn't turn out a c***.

Not disputin dat. I iz just clingin to da wicked times early in dis thread, dey wuz so wicked I just wish e wouldn't turn hout da punani.

:) I wonder if a phone call from Dyer would change his ways. Dyer seemed to change his attitude when Souness came in, and always cites him as the catalyst for realising he was a bit of a twat, but since then he's been injured almost constantly.

Not disputing that. I'm just clinging to the good times early in this thread, they were so good I just wish he wouldn't turn out a c***.

:) I wonder if a phone call from Dyer would change his ways. Dyer seemed to change his attitude when Souness came in, and always cites him as the catalyst for realising he was a bit of a twat, but since then he's been injured almost constantly.

"Hi Ranger, Dyer here.  I was asked to call you up with some friendly words of career advice; when I was at Newcastle I was a total fucking cock who never produced the goods on the pitch and was an absolute dick off the pitch too.  They rewarded me with millions of pounds after millions of pounds.  I then disrespected one of the greatest managers in English football history and rather than being sacked they still paid me and I was ultimately rewarded with a move to West Ham and more money for doing absolutely fucking nothing of note.  Oh. hold on, the guy's here to clean my diamond chandeliers & swimming pools.....(30 seconds of silence)...sorry about that Bra, so where was I?  Oh yeah, you appear to be on the right track, keep up the good work."

Guest firetotheworks

:) I wonder if a phone call from Dyer would change his ways. Dyer seemed to change his attitude when Souness came in, and always cites him as the catalyst for realising he was a bit of a t***, but since then he's been injured almost constantly.

"Hi Ranger, Dyer here.  I was asked to call you up with some friendly words of career advice; when I was at Newcastle I was a total f***ing cock who never produced the goods on the pitch and was an absolute dick off the pitch too.  They rewarded me with millions of pounds after millions of pounds.  I then disrespected one of the greatest managers in English football history and rather than being sacked they still paid me and I was ultimately rewarded with a move to West Ham and more money for doing absolutely f***ing nothing of note.  Oh. hold on, the guy's here to clean my diamond chandeliers & swimming pools.....(30 seconds of silence)...sorry about that Bra, so where was I?  Oh yeah, you appear to be on the right track, keep up the good work."

Or rather Dyer got into a position where his worth could be hyped to the point where he could live comfortably for the rest of his life. Ranger hasn't, and won't if he carries on. Dyer was a complete cock for us, but I genuinely believe he regrets a lot of it, particularly the whole episode with Bobby. I do think Souness changed him, but by then it was too late to consistently prove it, because of his injuries. He probably deserves it, but I'm sure if he was to give advice it would be to enjoy the part of it that isn't forever, so you make the wanker lifestyle sustainable.

It's a matter of discipline and attitude, never seen anything from both saying they will be starters, sadly.

Kadar broke his leg playing against Sunderland reserves after he sat on the bench a few times under Kinnear and said something along the lines of "I may have broken my leg but I stopped the player scoring which is all that matters".

I don't think there is anything wrong with Kadar's attitude. Pretty much all young players will go out and stuff, it's just whether he'll 'grow out' of it and decrease his number of nights out as he gets closer to the team.

Kadar is 19 isn't he? He's 10 years off his peak as a defender. He looked OK in the Championship which suggests he could certainly have a future in top flight football. Pisses me off when these foreigners pretend to have seen our players when they're clearly pulling opinion straight out of the air.

Ranger on the other hand clearly has a terrible attitude and plays like he has no clue what his responsibilities as a striker are. His finishing in particular is what i'd expect from a Conference player.

when did Smith look good? must have missed that...

Kadar looks promising. i think over the next 3 years or so he could establish himself as a good premiership player if he keeps his head down and works hard.

Smith is a seasoned pro at 30 years old, and most certainly did not look good in the Championship. He had 4 or 5 good games defensively and looked absolutely abysmal for the most part.