KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Nufc4Life

This is an absolute fucking joke to be honest.

If he's gone tell us.

If he;s staying tell us.

For fuck sake man, just tell us what is going on. We as fans dont deserve to be left in the dark like this.

have you considered that the club may not know if he's still going to be our manager or not tomorrow?

Well in that case, why doesnt Keegan come and tell us what he's doing.

We deserve answers.

If he's gone tell us.

If he;s staying tell us.

For fuck sake man, just tell us what is going on. We as fans dont deserve to be left in the dark like this.

have you considered that the club may not know if he's still going to be our manager or not tomorrow?

We deserve answers.

Maybe Keegan hasn't decided yet, himself.

If he's gone tell us.

If he;s staying tell us.

We deserve answers.

i cant argue with that, we'll just have to hope its sorted tomorrow and we find out asap. he does care about us though, dont worry about that.

This is almost deja vu with Hayden Bridge/ not like the brochure debacle. I say almost as that was kept fairly quiet and there was a way back. Looks like Ashley is not letting KK run the side how he wants and they have had an almighty pissing up the wall contest that KK was never going to win.

In the heat of battle KK is sacked/ walked and Ashley soons realises he has totally fucked up and simply didn't realise the repercussions. The club say nowt as they spend the next few hours trying to get KK back & then issue a statement saying KK wasn't sacked & they want him to stay.

I can't see KK coming back from this one and Ashley has lost the fans. I hope he can find a way back & that Wise becomes the fall guy, otherwise we can only hope that Ashley sells up as he will not find forgiveness for what he has done to our club. I'm not blaming KK at all on this one; imo Ashley has brought this day all upon himself and it is we, the fans, who are having to suffer.

Just out of interest ive just had a deek over the fence, can anyone guess what 21 of the 36 first page threads are about ?????

"God, who the f*** is that NE5 t***?"

get away ? link please.

I wish it was true as well  :lol: :lol:

i may have a look, but unfortunately their anti nufc posts will have some basis for the first time this summer.

They've spent a similar amount to us. Sure, the net spend of theirs is much more than us, but that's because they have f*ck all in their squad of any value to anybody else, unless Rozehnal, Emre & Milner who were capable of going for £16-18m.

If he's gone tell us.

If he;s staying tell us.

We deserve answers.

What makes you think Keegan fucking knows what he's doing? Or what he wants?

I'd wager he's sat in some lay-by in his Range Rover crying into his leather upholstery. Probably.

As long as he's got the central locking on though, eh? ;)

Guest philinho

This is almost deja vu with Hayden Bridge/ not like the brochure debacle. I say almost as that was kept fairly quiet and there was a way back. Looks like Ashley is not letting KK run the side how he wants and they have had an almighty pissing up the wall contest that KK was never going to win.

In the heat of battle KK is sacked/ walked and Ashley soons realises he has totally f***ed up and simply didn't realise the repercussions. The club say nowt as they spend the next few hours trying to get KK back & then issue a statement saying KK wasn't sacked & they want him to stay.

I can't see KK coming back from this one and Ashley has lost the fans. I hope he can find a way back & that Wise becomes the fall guy, otherwise we can only hope that Ashley sells up as he will not find forgiveness for what he has done to our club. I'm not blaming KK at all on this one; imo Ashley has brought this day all upon himself and it is we, the fans, who are having to suffer.

Not that i'm disagreeing (or agreeing) but how can you pin all of the blame on Ashley? there are two sides to every story and we don't even properly know one side yet!

If he's gone tell us.

If he;s staying tell us.

We deserve answers.

What makes you think Keegan fucking knows what he's doing? Or what he wants?

I'd wager he's sat in some lay-by in his Range Rover crying into his leather upholstery. Probably.

As long as he's got the central locking on though, eh? ;)

:D

So with KK apparently in hiding, lets speculate on what he might be doing this very minute.

I reckon he is sitting in his underpants infront of the TV watching an episode of Lovejoy on a constant loop whilst gorging on a KFC family bucket.

This is an absolute f***ing joke to be honest.

If he's gone tell us.

If he;s staying tell us.

For f*** sake man, just tell us what is going on. We as fans dont deserve to be left in the dark like this.

I'd wager he's sat in some lay-by in his Ranger Over

We've released him ALREADY??  :kasper:

Guest Nufc4Life

We could have a mystery on our hands here. Where is King Kev?

I have a feelign he's in one of them cells near the Gallowgate end. Ashley has locked him in there and him, Wise and Derek are discussing how to get him into the tyne without anyone seeing and what to say when no one sees him again.

Guest optimistic nit

i may have a look, but unfortunately their anti nufc posts will have some basis for the first time this summer.

They've spent a similar amount to us. Sure, the net spend of theirs is much more than us, but that's because they have f*ck all in their squad of any value to anybody else, unless Rozehnal, Emre & Milner who were capable of going for £16-18m.

i'm not sure where that post came from ;) all i mean is that we're in a bit of a mess atm. whereas before all their criticism was just bitter (them having a better first team than us ffs! :lol: ). now some of the bile they come out with may have some basis, and that hurts, as they are our bitter rivals and i am used to laughing at them.

if we can get all this ironed out, i have faith the optimism will be back by hull.

Guest Nufc4Life

All this not knowing is killing me.

I've done fuck all at work since 1 when i found out, was watching SSN all night at the gym, have got work tomorrow morning but can't be going to bed yet cause i need to see if anything is realeased. If it gets to about 11ish its pretty obvious there want be an update tonight so we'll have to see.

Fucking hell, what a day!

I feel like a relative in a hospital waiting room. I'm absolutely exhausted, been through the mill emotionally but can't just walk away and go to bed in case I miss anything and I have to get up in the morning to find he's gone.

I feel like a relative in a hospital waiting room. I'm absolutely exhausted, been through the mill emotionally but can't just walk away and go to bed in case I miss anything and I have to get up in the morning to find he's gone.

Aye, well said :lol:

Guest Nufc4Life

Sums it all up.

In the heat of battle KK is sacked/ walked and Ashley soons realises he has totally f***ed up and simply didn't realise the repercussions. The club say nowt as they spend the next few hours trying to get KK back & then issue a statement saying KK wasn't sacked & they want him to stay.

Not that i'm disagreeing (or agreeing) but how can you pin all of the blame on Ashley? there are two sides to every story and we don't even properly know one side yet!

The 2 most important things to any club should be the fans and the first team. KK knows that, Ashley doesn't seem to have grasped it and is doing things in a kind of bargain basement way. Phrases like long term strategy are there to buy time & will only gain credence if short & medium actions pave the way. Ashley has given false hope and allegedly false promises to supporters - Wow. He's made KK look like a tit and we all know where that road leads.