KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our club is run by f***ing c***s.

Why is that in all fairness?

their the ones who sacked that cunt Allardyce, helped clear the debts, brought a good scouting network which so far didn't seem to done any wrong so far, our owner watchs the games with the fans ffs..

I wouldn't call them fucking cunts just because of some bullshit media talk..

However if they do cause Keegan to resign then i agee :)

i'm on keegans side. the way i see it keegan has accepted before the transfer window that he is not very involved in the transfer process but he has gone quietly and sat out because he expects the squad to be bolstered and those who disappear replaced by better. he was also told he gets the final say. well milner has gone without keegan saying yes and has he been replaced no, i think yesterday he was expecting 4 to come in and he only got 2 and not even the left back he has been harping on about.  i expect the argument last night was because kk has stuck to his side of the bargain but the board have not, and for a manager who was astute last time round in the transfer market you can understand his annoyance. ok so gutierrez and colo wouldnt have come, nor bassong on xisco or nacho but swp, ferdinand, warnock, and a few others would have been.

ferdinand ffs??!

So are we to assume that Mike Ashley has sat with the Newcastle fans for a season, listened to all the complaints and moans and realised that KK is god and that he is needed to make sure this club progresses, yet has done things to make KK resign.

I cant believe he has but if he has then goodness knows how he has made his money because he would be the thickest cunt on the planet.

One thing that is baffling me in all this is the fact that Xisco was in our stadium either yesterday or this morning getting his photo's taken etc and there was no sign of KK, I think thats wierd because usually they'd be one with the manager saying how pleased he was to have signed x player, just have a feeling something isnt right  :undecided:

Was thinking the same myself.

Damn odd, and fuel to the fire

Our club is run by f***ing c***s.

Why is that in all fairness?

their the ones who sacked that c*** Allardyce, helped clear the debts, brought a good scouting network which so far didn't seem to done any wrong so far, our owner watchs the games with the fans ffs..

I wouldn't call them f***ing c***s just because of some bullshit media talk..

However if they do cause Keegan to resign then i agee :)

Dont bother trying to explain some people are just stupid

Guest toonlass

"Everton aren't being ran any better than Newcastle". Discuss.

:rolleyes:

So what's the consensus about KK, would you mind if he did leave?

Nah, nobody would care!

By the way, where did all these rumours come from?

Why does everyone now believe the barstewards who are always spinning negative crap about us?

Why is it strange to have a board meeting after a transfer window?

I don't think he's resigning, he's probably having a go becuase he was promised something and that wasn't delivered, I would think that our scouting team and director of football would be in deeper shitee than Keegan for the lack of activity...

I also agree with somebody's statement earlier that we will get better with Ashley at the helm but it will be slower than we expect!

Just on my lunch break.

Can someone update me on what the f*** is happening?

Keegan in meeting with MA

SSN don't know whats happening

Setanta don't know whats happening

We don't know whats happening

But Alan Oliver is still a c**k

First of all they were saying he'd walked, now there are rumours that he's "on the verge of leaving".  It's the same bollocks we've been hearing for months, why are people suddenly deciding to believe it?