Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's no way Ashley will be able to run this club from now on. I cannot imagine...If i was a potential buyer of the club i would put a bid in now, and im sure Ashley knows he's in deep shit, wweather it's his fault or not. Im sure he would seriously consider offers for the club now,

How about we start a petition and then send it to this guy?

Edit: From Ambanis wiki: "As of 8th September Anil had paid a reported £225m for English Premiership club Newcastle United from pot bellied charva clothes selling wideboy Mike Ashley"

Imho there is a deep hatred and resentment of fatman mk2 and his cronies and with the media being pro keegan in this affair i think Cashley will get a bloody big shock and hopefully fuck off if he has any sense cos the fat fuck can hardly talk his way out of this sorry mess or use one of his minnions to do it for him .This time i believe the media can be used to our advantage and he may take notice ,god i am angry ,bitter,sad and feel let down by a bunch of bumbling baffoons with no interest in making a successfull football team .

Baggio what is your problem, are you a secret Wise supporter or do you want fat Ashley to keep on ruining our club, it makes me feel happier I have done that.

Baggio what is your problem, are you a secret Wise supporter or do you want fat Ashley to keep on ruining our club, it makes me feel happier I have done that.

I love Wise, and Ashley. I have their faces tatooed on my arse cheeks, and when they come together, it looks like they're kissing. It's brilliant, you should try it.

Seriously, day one. Maybe I'm reading into the press too much. Only a few weeks after buying NUFC there were talks of him selling.

I'm happy with Keegan as manager, but I believe he'll be gone halfway through the season. This guy doesn't look too trustworthy.

I've hated him since day one. When I saw we spent barely any money during transfer markets I knew he wasn't putting much into the team.

Dunno why you guys love defending this guy. It's obvious he wants to sell. He's been linked with selling NUFC since day one. Can't see us doing better than 12 or 11th this season with all this going on.

I really have hated this guy a mighty long time.

I have sent an email to Anil Ambani tonight begging for him to buy our club and bring back KK, please follow suit and do the same, at least he will see us as passionate  [email protected]

That's the most cringeworthy comment I've seen on this site. Even if Harry-Norway posted his annoying clapping hands emoticons after this, your post would still be embarrassing in comparison.

I have sent an email to Anil Ambani tonight begging for him to buy our club and bring back KK, please follow suit and do the same, at least he will see us as passionate  [email protected]

That's the most cringeworthy comment I've seen on this site. Even if Harry-Norway posted his annoying clapping hands emoticons after this, your post would still be embarrassing in comparison.

:lol: