Peter Beardsley

biggs

I don't want us to go down, but the silver lining would be the epic levels of back-peddling we'd be able to witness.

It will be turned on the fans for being negative.

Where do we go as a club when the management is terrible and it's all blamed on the fans? A clear divide between the club and fans, with the club publicly blaming the fans for the club's demise. If we went down and that shit happened FC United of Newcastle would have to be considered strongly.

The Championship.

Worst thing about all of these dopey wankers coming out of the woodwork and supporting Pardew is that loads of thick cunts will believe them. One league win in 210 days and they're still telling anyone who'll listen that he just needs more time and it'll turn around.

I want all of these talking heads to be constantly reminded of the weapons-grade pigshit they've spouted (on demand from the club) once we're into January. Keeping Pardew equals relegation, we know it and we've known it for a while. The rank and file still haven't cottoned on as a direct consequence of these articles. They're working and it'll soon become too late to do anything about it, this situation will get significantly worse before it gets any better.

Guest strongbow69

I don't want us to go down, but the silver lining would be the epic levels of back-peddling we'd be able to witness.

It will be turned on the fans for being negative.

I wouldn't mind how far down nufc goes, NUFC is in my heart, just not this version of it. There will always be an nufc and their will always be fans, This money orientated shit direct wanker needs to go along with his dirty muppet and whatever that takes and whatever that means, when this stain is removed from OUR club I will be much happier  :)

Where do we go as a club when the management is terrible and it's all blamed on the fans? A clear divide between the club and fans, with the club publicly blaming the fans for the club's demise. If we went down and that shit happened FC United of Newcastle would have to be considered strongly.

One league win in 210 days

:lol: HOW is he still here.

That's shocking! Nicking that stat Midds.

Sure it was HF's, but aye, it's fucking dreadful like. Worst thing is that win was obviously against Cardiff who aren't even in the fucking league any more.

Genuinely don't know how much worse it's going to get before people change their opinion on the cunt.

Does that 210 days include the close season when there were no games?

Just saying like.

Maybe 1 win in 15 sounds better?  1 win since March?  5 wins in 10 months?

The 1 win in 15 is more accurate.

1 win since march is fair enough except like the 210 day thing it doesn't take account of the fact that the close season was in the middle of that period.

Just saying like.

1 win since march is fair enough except like the 210 day thing it doesn't take account of the fact that the close season was in the middle of that period.

1 win in 15 games is better? :lol:

Just saying like.

No, it's a more accurate and factually correct statement.

1 win in 210 days is misleading.

Just saying like.

No, it's a more accurate and factually correct statement.

1 win in 210 days is misleading.

You're right.

It's 228 days (by my reckoning)

1 in 210 is not misleading at all. He had a 90 day period to get new players, get on the Training field to fix it and come back rejuvenated - we are just as crap now as then. Zero improvement.

i agree, if anything it's doing him a favour having a period with no games enforced as there's no chance he can lose more

1 in 210 is not misleading at all. He had a 90 day period to get new players, get on the Training field to fix it and come back rejuvenated - we are just as crap now as then. Zero improvement.

i agree, if anything it's doing him a favour having a period with no games enforced as there's no chance he can lose more

In general yes. For this particular stat, not really. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Beardsley on the new cravendale advert

http://m.thegrocer.co.uk/Pictures/420xAny/5/6/6/41566_Cravendale-Barry-advert.jpg

Beardsley on the new cravendale advert

http://m.thegrocer.co.uk/Pictures/420xAny/5/6/6/41566_Cravendale-Barry-advert.jpg

There really are some screwed up people on here man  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This made my day. Bloody hilarious!

• 9 months later...