Peter Beardsley

biggs

"Panic", "hysteria"

They're like the cunts on here that take great delight in telling anyone with concern for the club to dry their cyber tears. Absolute fucking wankers.

Judge me after 10 games the cunt said. Let's just see where we are after 10 games. We'll be cast adrift and on course for one of the worst showings in PL history. We're going down in fucking flames and these thick cunts can't even smell the fucking smoke.

His first line is 'We're one win away from getting out of the bottom three'.

Turned it off after that.

And the highest we can go with that one win is 17th, provided Everton fail to get a point at home to Aston Villa.

I despair.

Sums up what the club has become. We hate the players, hate the manager, hate the owner, hate our legends.

Can we even call this thing Newcastle United at this point?

Only because it's retains some of the same support. But that's on its way out too.

“So I don’t know what the panic is. I understand it, I get that.

“But when I look at the job the manager has done, he’s done a great job.

“And I think we should just let him get on with it.”

???

“So I don’t know what the panic is. I understand it, I get that.

“But when I look at the job the manager has done, he’s done a great job.

“And I think we should just let him get on with it.”

???

:lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think I want to read or listen to what he has to say like. Genius of a player, utterly spineless or clueless now.

As for the backtracking, it'll be revisionism or they'll blame something else. That's just how it works with people with shit opinions like that.

I don't want us to go down, but the silver lining would be the epic levels of back-peddling we'd be able to witness.

It will be turned on the fans for being negative.

Where do we go as a club when the management is terrible and it's all blamed on the fans? A clear divide between the club and fans, with the club publicly blaming the fans for the club's demise. If we went down and that shit happened FC United of Newcastle would have to be considered strongly.