Peter Beardsley

biggs

The whole phenomenon that players, ex-players and managers can come out with this utter fucking bullshit and get a pass because of their background in the game is driving me fucking mad. I do not care one bit what Beardsley, Moncur or Didi fucking Hamann thinks about Ashley or Pardew. Their argument is completley invalid unless they provide me with something substantial other than the pathetic ordinairy "They're great". The implication is that they know better than us and have the right to correct everyone. They're fucking braindead!

My lass used to work for a charity and he was a Patron. She said he was a lovely bloke and always had the time for people/ charity work.

Was a big hero of mine in both his spells here I had season tickets.

But this a utter shite hes spouted here.

I just saw this and couldn't wait to come on here and rage but i see others have beat me to it! :lol:

Absolute disgrace from Beardsley. How out of touch can one man get? Cant believe a club legend has stooped to piping off a owner and manager who have nothing but contempt for the club and fans. What a twat.

Just that he was alright or a decent bloke or words to that effect. It was the people under him causing the problems.

Decent bloke or not I'd imagine most of that is true. He seems to have many dodgy people (Llambias, Kinnear, Wise) in his ear giving him bad advice all the time.

Dread to think what KK must think of this c*** now.

KK said good things about both Ashley and Pardew in his talk-in, to be fair. Pardew doing a great job. :lol:

(Once again) watch this and tell me where he says Pardew is doing a great job then:

No. Not my fault you have hearing issues.