What is your worst moment watching football?

Segun Oluwaniyi

When Sundland got the second in 1990 play offs, worst moment by a c***-try mile.

??? Wasnt that the game where your lot invaded the pitch???

Just to demonstrate how things change in football it was a hoot the following season watching them get relegated straight back down again.

When Sundland got the second in 1990 play offs, worst moment by a cunt-try mile.

No contest. There was something especially obnoxious about the Mackems in that era. A bastard of a manager, red and white goblins leading their front line in Gabbiadini and Gates. The fact that it was our first season in the 2nd division and we would have been promoted if the play-offs hadn't been introduced. Instead Sunderland went up despite finishing three places lower. That play off defeat was St James darkest hour.

Guest Jawesome

Seeing us get smashed against Portsmouth Pirates last season 4-1.  Never thought I'd see us get beat at home like that by anyone outside the top 4.  I was nearly sick.

Probably when my local club was relegated in 2004. Facing relegation isn't anything I want to experience ever again, it was a fucking mare, and I don't even care about that club half as much as I care about Newcastle. Dread to think how I'll feel should we be relegated.

Newcastle-related, losing to Partizan was tough, especially looking back and seeing that that was the beginning of our downfall, going out in the UEFA cup a couple of years back is another one.

Gallowgate last year v's Man utd,  farted and s*** myself.......gutted

Did you fart with confidence or did you get that feeling it could be a bit sticky/wet?  Always go to the bog if there is any doubt in your mind.

There was no doubt in my mind that it would be gas only, a mind that was swilling aound in a gallon of diesel like, there being the mistake.

Most recently the Partizan Belgrade match, it wasn't just a bad result but the whole night went tits up. Was the begining of the end for Sir Bob really.

mackems.gif

You s*** yourself in the Gallowgate, bet you got some funny looks as you ran to the toilets like a cowboy.

91-92 season during and after the home defeats by brighton and millwall. i thought there was no way back after both those games.

Its was the 3-4 home defeat to charlton, having been 3-0 up at half time that fucked me over the most that season

The second leg v Alkmaar. Absolutely knew it was going to happen, and not being able to see the match only made the wait worse.

The Birmingham match in the cup a few years back. Having to go into work steaming mad about something no one near me gives a fuck about.