Sunderland appoint Steve 'I bleed black and white' Bruce as new manager

cp40

as funny as this is, i was kind of hoping he'd stay to continue their shit run, if sam allardyce goes there i'll laugh my tits off, but he'll probably keep them up, i guess we can take satisfaction in knowing what kind of shit they'll be watching every week. which brings me to my next point, whoever they appoint, will it be a 'worse' appointment than kinnear? they'd have to try pretty fucking hard.

I think it's going to be Phil Brown. I can't really see them going for Fat Sam after his association with Newcastle. Whichever one it is (because I have a hunch O'Neill might regretfully turn down this fantastic opportunity :lol: ) I don't think either will do well.

They could survive and do ok, but the wearside inbreds will start moaning about dull football, because being thick they'll assume they are entitled to good football like Newcastle. This will create pressure and thus the new manager will crumble and so will the team.

The thing I don't like that has come out of Sunderland today is the fact that one of the directors appointed by Mike Ashley shortly after his takeover is a life long Sunderland fan. Thankfully he didn't stay around for very long but we shouldn't have life long Sunderland supporters on the board of Newcastle United.

they (safc) had a finance director who was a life long newcastle fan. he done his job well and in a professional manner.

The thing I don't like that has come out of Sunderland today is the fact that one of the directors appointed by Mike Ashley shortly after his takeover is a life long Sunderland fan. Thankfully he didn't stay around for very long but we shouldn't have life long Sunderland supporters on the board of Newcastle United.

they (safc) had a finance director who was a life long newcastle fan. he done his job well and in a professional manner.

I've since deleted the post as I realised I had a few facts wrong.

The bloke didn't stick around very long anyway.

I think they forget that Cissé is on LOAN, i.e. not their player. Hope he decides against making it a permanent move, makes me sick seeing him in a sunderland shirt, he's miles above them.

They call us hysterical? When they beat Blackburn away i remember the radio phone in afterwards, how brilliant the football was etc etc, two defeats down the line i think, he's gone, christ.

Jesus, Sunderland were the 6th highest spenders in the WORLD under Roy Keane. :lol:

Fuckin hell

Man City £64.65 million

Inter

Aston Villa

Fiorentina

Zenit

Sunderland

Barce

Man Utd

Wolfsberg

Lyon

Roma

Liverpool

Stoke

Athletico

Ajax

Fenerbache

Napoli

Bologna

Juve

Benfica

Fulham

Panathinaikos

West Brom

Bolton

Olympiackos

Betis

Genoa

Hull

Schalke

Newcastle £10.19 million

Big Sam nailed on IMO.

Not overly bothered by that either he isnt any better than Kinnear, both all talk but will get their sides fired up for a few games.

Phil Browns got a decent set up there, I dont think he would walk out on them this season.