West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Would love having this guy back on the team. Loan with an option to buy?

Are you blind and deaf

:D

Agent Carroll return to HQ, your mission is complete.

Piss off man.

come on think about it, loan deal back with agreed low price performs great we buy him back for less than half we paid for him, the utter trolling of liverpool can't be resisted

A loan deal, with the right wages %, wouldn't be a bad deal, I don't think. Gives us a chance to see how he would fit in with us and also the option of a plan B, if you like.

But still.... haahaha, this is fucking class. :lol:

This is such a huge step backwards.

Think about it from an financial perspective. We want another striker and haven't spent any money yet. If we could get Carroll back on loan for the season (with a permanent fee agreed) we save money whether he performs or not.

Guest bimpy474

Bye bye Demba Ba

I reckon not, i think its all 3 and rotate like windmill, we are after all one of the big hitters now...europe and all.

Agent Carroll return to HQ, your mission is complete.

Piss off man.

come on think about it, loan deal back with agreed low price performs great we buy him back for less than half we paid for him, the utter trolling of liverpool can't be resisted

Or we bring back somebody that could quite easily upset squad harmony, who is also not as good as what we've got and I highly doubt he would be happy to be third choice either. As that is what he would be.

Can't believe the amount of people that are dripping like a fridge at the prospect of this twat coming back.

Don't know whether to be happy with that or not. We need some more players in - and quality players, which Carroll certainly is on his day and in the right frame of mind - because of the Euro league but a season long loan seems not right at all.

Sounds like "hey, Liverpool, let get us Carroll for a season and you'll get him back in good form next year".

A loan deal, with the right wages %, wouldn't be a bad deal, I don't think. Gives us a chance to see how he would fit in with us and also the option of a plan B, if you like.

But still.... haahaha, this is f***ing class. :lol:

This :lol: i'm coming around to the trolling reasons why this has to happen :lol:

Guest bimpy474

This is such a huge step backwards.

Think about it from an financial perspective. We want another striker and haven't spent any money yet. If we could get Carroll back on loan for the season (with a permanent fee agreed) we save money whether he performs or not.

Its a long game blinder if true, from the money perspective.