Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

We have a defence full of foreigns, because they cant change them. Take Enrique, Bassong, and Coloccini out of the team and replace them with who?  JFK have constantly going out to the media saying Enrique is s****, and he would replace him if he got a new LB.

Maybe i should say: "dont fancy South european/south american players" then, or just some foreign nations he doesnt fancy. The only reason for this imo is that he want ppl with the crazy gang mentality like Smith or Nolan, cant see a spanish player with that mentality tbh.

The game when Jonas was put on the bench he was fit to start, and btw JFK and co dont know how to ease players back(look oba's last injury etc).  If JFK stay as manager next season i think we will see some foreigners leaving the club, and players like Butt, Smith, Nolan, R. and S. Taylors staying and more of that kind comming in. No more technical players in/to our squad...

Just to remind you Xisco is not a technical & is more like one of these gives his all for the cause target men. THE BASTARDS WONT EVEN PLAY NACHO BECAUSE HE IS FROM SOUTH AMERICA!!!!

Nothing to do with him being injured?   :undecided:

Nah it will be because he is South American.

Its like Luque all over again. For some unknown reason he just isnt played. But in fairness to Luque he was always going to struggle when he ruptured his hamstring in his second match....

Xisco has a good attitude by the looks of it and seems determined to be a hit with us. I really want to see the lad given a proper chance, like. 5 minutes towards the end of a match just isnt good enough.....he's got to get a fair go. Besides he CANT be worse than Shola....just cant.

Did anyone ever watch him at Depor? From what I've heard he was decent at best when playing in Spain...

decent at best? He looked f***ing class last season, even at 21

Good, good. Again, thats only from what I've heard. I never saw him play for Depor...

Its like Luque all over again. For some unknown reason he just isnt played. But in fairness to Luque he was always going to struggle when he ruptured his hamstring in his second match....

Xisco has a good attitude by the looks of it and seems determined to be a hit with us. I really want to see the lad given a proper chance, like. 5 minutes towards the end of a match just isnt good enough.....he's got to get a fair go. Besides he CANT be worse than Shola....just cant.

Did anyone ever watch him at Depor? From what I've heard he was decent at best when playing in Spain...

decent at best? He looked f***ing class last season, even at 21

Yep. He wasn't - and probably never will be - a prolific goalscorer, but he was really good at bringing others into play and using his strength to cause problems with the oppositions defence.

EDIT - After a quick look I found this article on Guillem Balague's website that came out when we signed him:

http://www.guillembalague.com/blog_desp.php?id=66&titulo=Newcastle:%20Xisco%20under%20the%20spotlight

It pretty much backs up what I've said about him and yes I do watch La Liga.

Cheers. Thats a good read and he sounds very promising. No doubt we'll ruin him as a player, though....

Nah.

JFK may be an idiot, but he's not a bigot. He dropped Taylor for Bassong, Duff for Insomnia, and to be fair when he was slagging off Enrique, the way he was playing Jose pretty much deserved everything he was getting. Kinnear simply didn't have the brains to consider that he was still young and brimming with potential.

To take simple ineptitude and twist it into some sort of massive conspiracy to excise all "continental" style form our team is a bit of stretch, to say the least.

the fact is, he took easy swipes the easy targets (Enrique, Xisco) whilst Duff, Ameobi and Butt were bigged up to ridiculous extremes, especially the latter two. He's the archetypal weak, insecure old tosspiece

I'm getting pissed off with him doing sweet F.A.

If we play him, yes we'll apparently have to pay money for some reason or another, but he MIGHT ACTUALLY BE GOOD.

To be fair he has been out for a while with a broken toe. He scored two goals in his reserve debut (I think that's right) then broke it. I reckon if he hadn't he'd be getting more of a look in under Houghton anyway.

After all that rumour he played against West Brom.  Not only that but Lambsarse says that we own all our players fully now.

Paying add-ons is different to paying in installments though.  We would still own Xisco outright even with add-ons as we might not have to pay the add-ons if he doesn't score the requisite amount of goals or whatever.

Scrawny b******. He should hang out with Dukes some more.

it'd be like that old milk advert with the 2 scouse kids, 'gerroff!' 'gimme some!' 'nah, gerroff!' but in this case it would probably be a greggs steak bake instead of a bottle of milk lol

Guest Heneage

how often do you see him shirtless?

When he came on against West Brom, sky cut to him putting his shirt on.

Or

Twice a week from a well placed tree.

I'll let you decide.