Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Well can explain why he hasn't been getting games

Or this (old): http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/columnists/3pm/2009/01/12/newcastle-flop-xisco-has-had-his-chips-at-the-club-literally-115875-21034871/

JFK decided to dump the 22-year-old after spotting him, sitting among players not named in an 18-man squad for a recent match, scoffing fish and chips handed to him by a fan.

Well can explain why he hasn't been getting games

Or this (old): http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/columnists/3pm/2009/01/12/newcastle-flop-xisco-has-had-his-chips-at-the-club-literally-115875-21034871/

JFK decided to dump the 22-year-old after spotting him, sitting among players not named in an 18-man squad for a recent match, scoffing fish and chips that he won off Mark Viduka after fighting him kung-fu style.

Fixed.

I sincerely hope that it isn't actually the case that he's not been getting games because he's gay.

We've been dragged through every possible indignity a football club can suffer save relegation (coming soon!)  Would be just like us to add a discrimination scandal to that list.

I sincerely hope that it isn't actually the case that he's not been getting games because he's gay.

We've been dragged through every possible indignity a football club can suffer save relegation (coming soon!)  Would be just like us to add a discrimination scandal to that list.

Given that it's still pretty unlikely he even is gay, I'm surprised at the serious tone of that post :lol:

:lol:

Guest michaelfoster

Well, If only Xisco hit goal nets like he hits these guys, maybe Greg Kinnear wouldn’t have much pretext to be the angry old bag we all love and adore.

So, in a way, Greg Kinnear must be thankful for all those happy guys exfoliating Xisco’s face old fashion.

---------------

Has Joe changed his name?

Given that it's still pretty unlikely he even is gay, I'm surprised at the serious tone of that post :lol:

At this point, do you honestly think that anything bad that could potentially happen to this club won't? :razz:

At this point, do you honestly think that anything bad that could potentially happen to this club won't? :razz:

There's an outside chance we won't get european football next year, but other than that I'm pretty bullish.

Xisco could top himself like the previous gay player to play for Newcastle United did. Remember Justins heartfelt suicide note "I realised that I had already been presumed guilty. I do not want to give any more embarrassment to my friends and family"..."I hope the Jesus I love welcomes me, I will at last find peace."