The Mackems Game

Tooj

Not sure they are with us in our current state.

They are and we should find out tomorrow.

The three points difference is probably down to them having played more games at home than we have.

Sunderland have got a couple of strikers who will cause us problems, we've got Carroll and...well..we've got Carroll.

I am going to spend the time before the game trying to psyche myself into a state of furious war mentality in the hope that the sheer force of will from 52000 at St James will overwhelm the filth.  :rant: :angry: :knuppel2:

Sunderland have got a couple of strikers who will cause us problems, we've got Carroll and...well..we've got Carroll.

I am going to spend the time before the game trying to psyche myself into a state of furious war mentality in the hope that the sheer force of will from 52000 at St James will overwhelm the filth.  :rant: :angry: :knuppel2:

The mackems have scored 5 goals less then we have, they aren't that good.

Not sure they are with us in our current state.

They are and we should find out tomorrow.

The three points difference is probably down to them having played more games at home than we have.

Wullie is right, we are in a far worse state than them.  If we had Owen and Barton Id be more optimistic but we havent so Im not.

I'll be amazed if we get ANYTHING from the game.

The players who have scored our goals aren't playing tomorrow.

Guest black n white

I think kenny jones has been injured for the majority of the season

The players who have scored our goals aren't playing tomorrow.

Really just can't see us scoring with only Carroll up front. Hopefully Nolan will make a scoring debut.

I can't stand Duff but I wouldn't be surprised if he scored.

Duff...Scoring? Does not compute ???

Ironically, he's scored exactly as many as Charles "OMG He's got pace he must be teh AWESOME" N'Zogbia over the past three years.

Really just can't see us scoring with only Carroll up front. Hopefully Nolan will make a scoring debut.

I can't stand Duff but I wouldn't be surprised if he scored.

Duff...Scoring? Does not compute ???

Ironically, he's scored exactly as many as Charles "OMG He's got pace he must be teh AWESOME" N'Zogbia over the past three years.

He is more likely to score than get an assist.

Guest Geordiesned

Can we have a ban on negativity in this thread please! Everyone's entitled to their opinions but I the negative posts are making me nervous and I don't want that! :D

Can we have a ban on negativity in this thread please! Everyone's entitled to their opinions but I the negative posts are making me nervous and I don't want that! :D

Ignore the negativity, I am.

Guest black n white

optimistic pessimist or pessimistic optimist........I'm either one or both

Guest Nufc4Life

What times everyone startin on the juice tomorrow then lads?

Not tht nervous at the moment, bit of fear, leaving the house to travel up at around half 8, so might start around 10 i reckon, well up for this game now!

If we get the first goal i reckon we'll stuff em, would love to absolutely stuff em, 4-5 nil, would be brilliant. Saying that i'll take a shit 1-0 anyday!