Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Guest The Libertine

"We need players" so we go out and get a player

"We're s***, who'd want to join us lolz" So we sign somebody who isn't a world beater but is an established Premiership player used to fighting relegation and it's the WORST IDEA EVER apparently.

"I'm sickened by this terrible club. Ashley out, he's spending MONEY" - This isn't Ashley's fault, if this is the best we can attract and he's stumped up the cash then so be it. Some people need to take stock.

:thup: some people will never ever be happy.

I tell you what, if we could have Guthrie and Nolan together fit until the end of May then i would be a lot more confident than i have been over the last 20 hours. I have been fearing the worst after last night. This gives me a bit more hope IF it goes through.

Seriously, why?!

Because no matter how fat or s*** nolan has been for you he could never be as s*** as Butt, colo, Cacapa

Trust me, he's no better than Nicky Butt.

i dont trust you because he is

Better than BUtt...

No he isn't.

:lol:

Different position to Butt, but in terms of basic attributes such as being able to pass a football further than six yards people seem to underestimate what a shocking footballer he actually is.

The basic attributes i'm looking for at the minute are eyesight and at least one leg.

Guest Matticus

:idiot2: @ people complaining

We're in desperate need of players and ANYONE is better than Butt.

We're in need of a midfielder that knows the premiership well and will settle in quickly, we can't afford the time of someone having to adjust to the league.

Decent signing if it goes ahead  :clap:

I've actually got a hunch he'll turn out to be a really decent signing. You'd think he'd have a bit of a point to prove really... i swear he was on the suburbs of the England squad at one point - was quite highly rated. He's gone stale at Bolton, no doubt - but he used to knock in a fair few goals. And when you consider he'll be playing with Nicky Butt, he could be employed in a more attacking role. Might see him nick a decent amount of goals for us.

ATM this is fantastic news. and i guess it shows Wise/Ashley atleast is taking the situation very seriously.

:lol: I'm pleased we've stumped up some cash but come on.

been so depressed after our injuries, and a man in midfield that actually strenghtens us and gives us depth is good enough for me atm. Guess he'll be injured quick, just our luck.

ATM this is fantastic news. and i guess it shows Wise/Ashley atleast is taking the situation very seriously.

been so depressed after our injuries, and a man in midfield that actually strenghtens us and gives us depth is good enough for me atm. Guess he'll be injured quick, just our luck.

Bolded the bit i was referring to. ;) Taking it very seriously? Dunno about that like...

Bolded the bit i was referring to. ;) Taking it very seriously? Dunno about that like...

hehe, atleast they are doing something to atleast keep us in premier league. :D

Guest Howaythetoon

He'll step up his game here, trust me. He has that type of attitude and mentality. He's become stale at a stale club forever doing the same thing year in year out, playing the same way all the time. Under the other Sam his form took a different turn when Lee tried to get Bolton to play more football and changed things a bit, only to drop to his usual form under Megson who has basically fostered the Big Sam way lock, stock.

Guest pont-toon

heard this on talksport as i was driving home from work and for some reason thought it was kevin davies that we had agreed the fee for

just realised its Nolan not Davies  :blush:

would have preferred Davies tbh

hey ho lets go

Just because Bolton don't use 4-4-2 much, I'm sure he can handle it...for fuck sakes. It's not like a lone striker role.

Bolton always have cover in midfield because of the 3rd man so in theory he can break forward without consequence whereas with only 2 in central mid and especially with one of them being Butt he can't do this. He also will have to do a lot more running with 2 in there rather than 3

Just because Bolton don't use 4-4-2 much, I'm sure he can handle it...for fuck sakes. It's not like a lone striker role.

Bolton always have cover in midfield because of the 3rd man so in theory he can break forward without consequence whereas with only 2 in central mid and especially with one of them being Butt he can't do this. He also will have to do a lot more running with 2 in there rather than 3

I'm sure he will be able to handle it. He has enough experience to know how to play in a 4-4-2.

Better than BUtt...

No he isn't.

No offence, but having endured your teams in your years of success I'm convinced the average 'Wanderer' wouldn't know a good footballer if he ran up to them and kicked them in the bollocks. Both bollocks.

Anyone who thinks he's a better player than Veloso really needs to stop taking the stupid pills.

Did I say that he's a better player than Veloso? We're in a relegation fight and having Nolan in the side rather than Veloso is the better option for us at the moment.

Tell me...how much have you seen of Veloso, then? You think he's been in a good form for Lisbon, do you?

If you think that I'm stupid because I'm taking "the stupid pills", then I believe you're just naturally stupid.

BTW, thanks for Sam Allardyce.

Can he be that 'late arriver' in the box that we need? A la Barton/Bowyer? Anyone?

You'd think that's the sort of role he'll be assigned to given his reasonably goalscoring record. Will be nice to see Butt actually told to stay the fuck back for a change. My heart sinks whenever he gets the ball around the opposition's 18-yard-box.