Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

I rate him, Better than what we have and thats really all i want, at least he'll keep Nicky fucking Butt out of the midfield, brilliant.

Fucking hell man. Guthrie and Barton are injured, for the millionth time.

Guest trotter58

He'll step up his game here, trust me. He has that type of attitude and mentality. He's become stale at a stale club forever doing the same thing year in year out, playing the same way all the time. Under the other Sam his form took a different turn when Lee tried to get Bolton to play more football and changed things a bit, only to drop to his usual form under Megson who has basically fostered the Big Sam way lock, stock.

Are you lot just born deluded or is there something in the water up there? He wasn't even in the team under Sammy Lee because he can't pass a ball five yards. He played his best football under Big Sam and that was a long time ago. To suggest that he only needs to pull on the black and white shirt and he will be transformed is just utter nonsense. I really hope that this deal goes through.

I rate him, Better than what we have and thats really all i want, at least he'll keep Nicky fucking Butt out of the midfield, brilliant.

no he won't it will be Nolan and Butt, especially since we're trying to flog Gezza

Better than BUtt...

No he isn't.

No offence, but having endured your teams in your years of success I'm convinced the average 'Wanderer' wouldn't know a good footballer if he ran up to them and kicked them in the bollocks. Both bollocks.

And if there's one thing a Toon fan can do well, it's know a shit player when he sees one :lol:

Not a bad leader on the pitch, I like the way we sign club Captains, talked about this at the start of the season.

Something that we badly badly need atm.

If the fee is £3m then it isn't a bad deal.  He's experienced as a player and as a captain in a team facing relegation plus he's not Nicky Butt.

Guest Howaythetoon

He'll step up his game here, trust me. He has that type of attitude and mentality. He's become stale at a stale club forever doing the same thing year in year out, playing the same way all the time. Under the other Sam his form took a different turn when Lee tried to get Bolton to play more football and changed things a bit, only to drop to his usual form under Megson who has basically fostered the Big Sam way lock, stock.

Are you lot just born deluded or is there something in the water up there? He wasn't even in the team under Sammy Lee because he can't pass a ball five yards. He played his best football under Big Sam and that was a long time ago. To suggest that he only needs to pull on the black and white shirt and he will be transformed is just utter nonsense. I really hope that this deal goes through.

I hope it goes through too.

I hope it goes through too.

Wasn't in the team under Sammy "3 months in the job" Lee. Pull the plug, Lee knows better than anyone...

Better than BUtt...

No he isn't.

No offence, but having endured your teams in your years of success I'm convinced the average 'Wanderer' wouldn't know a good footballer if he ran up to them and kicked them in the bollocks. Both bollocks.

And if there's one thing a Toon fan can do well, it's know a s*** player when he sees one :lol:

We've seen plenty. Usually more expensive than wor Kev though.

Guest ovesbar

Nolan is clearly a better player than Butt. Butts second touch is a tackle, and he has made about 5-6 penalties against us this season.

Guest BigTrev

Trotter58 seems like a bit of an arse like.

:lol:

Seems to know quite a lot about Nicky Butt too. Maybe we could persuade Megson to do a swap deal instead...  :pow:

maybe we could make the deal sweeter by throwing in Smith

Nolan is clearly a better player than Butt. Butts second touch is a tackle, and he has made about 5-6 penalties against us this season.

Not a word of a lie there like. Shame it's totally irrelevant, given how they're going to be playing together.

Guest Darth Toon

This (potential) signing is worth it if only to avoid the sight of a Geremi/Butt combination lining up in our centre mid against the mackems.

Always though he was a decent player - no worldbeater but steady away. Not taking the Bolton views too seriously - maybe he had gone stale and hasn't been playing well but fans always slate a player when they leave a club. Villa fans would have been gutted reading about Milner on here this summer, but right now he's a key part of a team that's only 3 points off the top of the table. Ho hum.

Not the same player as a few years back. Not to long ago Bolton fans were giving him grief for being overweight.

Problem with signing players for a relegation battle is you wake up next season and the player is still there.  :pow:

It's a sign of the times mate. Our squad is wafer thin, we barely have any bodies in the middle of the park let alone quality. No one is expecting him to be anything special, if he was average it would be a good signing.

You can talk down to this lot as much as you want but we've been waiting for some news, any news that is at least the slightest bit cheerful. All we've had is negativity all season, so if there's a hope, even if it is false hope that Nolan can re-capture his form under Big Sam then we are going to believe it, no matter how awful you insist he is.