Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Franck Peslerbe, N’Zogbia’s representative, told The Times last night: “Charles will be very angry that the manager has said that about him. It is very disrespectful. He has given many years of service to Newcastle and this is how they treat him. I think that this means that Charles will not want to play for Newcastle again.

“I have never heard Kinnear say that about one of the other players, such as Michael Owen, Shay Given or Andy Carroll [with whom N'Zogbia had a training ground bust-up last week]. It is clear that Charles will feel that he has no future at the club. Charles has never said anything bad about the players, manager or coaches and has always given 100 per cent effort. Who does Kinnear think he is?”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article5614880.ece

Franck Peslerbe, N’Zogbia’s representative, told The Times last night: “Charles will be very angry that the manager has said that about him. It is very disrespectful. He has given many years of service to Newcastle and this is how they treat him. I think that this means that Charles will not want to play for Newcastle again.

“I have never heard Kinnear say that about one of the other players, such as Michael Owen, Shay Given or Andy Carroll [with whom N'Zogbia had a training ground bust-up last week]. It is clear that Charles will feel that he has no future at the club. Charles has never said anything bad about the players, manager or coaches and has always given 100 per cent effort. Who does Kinnear think he is?”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article5614880.ece

100% of very little is still very little

I know it shouldn't get to me, but I'm fuming about that statement. I'm sure I've seen him try at least once in the past, he certainly hasn't done it every week.

this can't be just about mispronouncing his name.....there has to be something else ?

this can't be just about mispronouncing his name.....there has to be something else ?

The wording of that Statement would suggest so. Its not very clear that he is pissed of about having his name mis-pronounced.

Not sure what else JK has "said about him"

The wording of that Statement would suggest so. Its not very clear that he is pissed of about having his name mis-pronounced.

Not sure what else JK has "said about him"

I think it's just an excuse.

All that because of a mispronounced name? Bullshit! He's just trying to force his way out the club. Fine him his weekly wages until he leaves.

How the fuck can a player say they want to leave but it doesn't count as an official transfer request meaning if they are sold they are entitled to a loyalty bonus? Same goes for Given.

What the fuck like Zog has being wank this year like,I would be suprised if any decent team bid for him in the prem.Hes the type of cunt you dont want in a relegation battle,you couldnt make it up.He has handed in a transfer request because jk called him by his wrong name,fucking hell you couldnt make it up!If every player was like that we would have no players at all when Bob was manager

His head has been turned by his "LASS" going to  Real Madrid, Insomnia may join his "LASS" in Madrid if Rayo Vallecano put a bid in for the smacked arse prick.

oh diarra me

As Prophet says Insomnia is all fart and no shit...Lass on the other hand...

His head has been turned by his "LASS" going to  Real Madrid, Insomnia may join his "LASS" in Madrid if Rayo Vallecano put a bid in for the smacked arse prick.

oh diarra me

As Prophet says Insomnia is all fart and no shit...Lass on the other hand...

:lol:

I am keeping my fingers crossed it turns out he used a racist remark.

I don't like racism but if it gets Kinnear sacked while N'Zogbia f***s off then for once its done some good.

I like your thought process.  :lol: