Pre Match: West Bromwich Albion vs. Newcastle United - 07/02/09 3pm

joeyt

must win game. :(

Bottom of the league WBA, if we can beat them we can't win an away game for the rest of the season.

Vital win, no doubt about it, shame is, i can see us getting beat late on in the 2nd half.

once again its that time of the season we watch other results to go our way..so city v boro a draw, villa to beat blackburn, and a draw for the mackems against stoke would suit...if we get a win am a happy man otherwise no takeaway or bottle of lambrella for the wife.

WITH one eye on a forthcoming set of fixtures which includes the visit of Manchester United and Arsenal to St.James' Park, Joe Kinnear believes that a win at West Brom on Saturday could act as a springboard for a run which fires his side clear of top-flight trouble.

Does not compute.

Dear oh dear.. Is he dumb, dillusional, or both..?

Guest sicko2ndbest

WITH one eye on a forthcoming set of fixtures which includes the visit of Manchester United and Arsenal to St.James' Park, Joe Kinnear believes that a win at West Brom on Saturday could act as a springboard for a run which fires his side clear of top-flight trouble.

Does not compute.

Dear oh dear.. Is he dumb, dillusional, or both..?

As JK would say ''all 3'' :)

Crucial match.  Come on lads, I expect nothing less than 100% and nothing less than 3 points.  Do it for Joe, eye of the tiger, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for those stars!

http://www.funmusicco.com/blogimages/musicsym1.gifAIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOOOUUUGH...http://www.funmusicco.com/blogimages/musicsym1.gif

anyone else having dark thoughhts?

I am now JKF is unwell.

I like Chris Houghton, but last time round he found himself in charge we were awful.

I hope JFK being unwell doesn't effect the game and that we get the win.

Can't remember the last time we won a 3pm on a Saturday away from home

Bolton away last year I reckon. First day of the season.

Can't remember the last time we won a 3pm on a Saturday away from home

Bolton away last year I reckon. First day of the season.

Is the correct answer.

Overall 4 wins in our last 31 away league games.

In fairness to Hughton he was well up against it with Keegan leaving, the Ashley protests etc. Morale would have probably been rock bottom then and the players probably wouldn't have played well for a fair few others. Not saying he's decent or anything but he's in a much more favourable situation with a squad that should be boosted with the new signings. We'll still win  :pow:

Guest Darth Toon

It's no wonder he's caught a cold. Someone left a window open all January.  :bluestar:

:lol:

Oh god Chris Hughton in charge *slits his wrists*.

With a record so far of 0 wins from 4, I still believe a win today would be enough to give Hughton a better overall win percentage than Kinnear?

With a record so far of 0 wins from 4, I still believe a win today would be enough to give Hughton a better overall win percentage than Kinnear?

It was 0 points out of a possible 12 if I recall correctly.  Not a great build up to our most winnable away match of the year.  Just feels like we're fated to go down at the minute.  What else can happen to this club?