Pre Match: West Bromwich Albion vs. Newcastle United - 07/02/09 3pm

joeyt

Will it be on? Birmingham had 8 inches of snow this morning apparently.

Wor lass had 8 inches this morning and she's still on.

Did you get a red willy?

Dredging at the love canal baby.

Will it be on? Birmingham had 8 inches of snow this morning apparently.

Wor lass had 8 inches this morning and she's still on.

Where were you at the time?  :colo:

Recording it with the video camera.

well Lawro on bbc thinks we will lose

He is a c*** though.

We are going to murder West Brom, you heard it here first. Chin up lads, when the going gets tough the tough gets ...

Pre match press conference

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7873121.stm

'Very much so'

'I'd hang my hat on him'

Get some new catchphrases you blabering buffoon

"Goalposts were moved"

:lol:

Has a manager ever been so universally loathed by his own fans?

I mean, not just "we think we need to sack him to move forward" or "he's out of his depth,' just honestly loathing him as a human being.

Even the way he clears his throat every 8.3 seconds in his interviews does my head in :lol: Did anyone hear him on the radio talking about the bids for Johnson and Richardson? He called Richardson something like "Richans" :lol: He's also been talking about Nolan saying he's especially delighted to play him because he can play in a number of positions. Sure the thick cunts getting him mixed up with Ryan Taylor  :lol:

Even the way he clears his throat every 8.3 seconds in his interviews does my head in :lol: Did anyone hear him on the radio talking about the bids for Johnson and Richardson? He called Richardson something like "Richans" :lol: He's also been talking about Nolan saying he's especially delighted to play him because he can play in a number of positions. Sure the thick cunts getting him mixed up with Ryan Taylor  :lol:

No, he got it the right way round. He's playing him in goal this weekend with Harper moving to central midfield.

For christ's sake Kinnear cant even remember what day the Sunderland game was on.  :nope:

Should be in a retirement home, watching fish swim by and playing hide-and-seek with his teeth, not managing a premiership football club

Not even in the top ten.

And as for us, I think he is a joke - don't get me wrong - but there is just not the same amount of personal distaste there was for Souness and the Dyceman.

Not even in the top ten.

And as for us, I think he is a joke - don't get me wrong - but there is just not the same amount of personal distaste there was for Souness and the Dyceman.

Maybe it's just me but I never hated those two as much as I hate Kinnear.

Then again, I don't think I've ever hated any public personality as much as I hate Kinnear.

Pre match press conference

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7873121.stm

'Very much so'

'I'd hang my hat on him'

Get some new catchphrases you blabering buffoon

"Goalposts were moved"

:lol:

I mean, not just "we think we need to sack him to move forward" or "he's out of his depth,' just honestly loathing him as a human being.

I like Joe, the only problem is he's an imbecile with a big gob. He should be on Match of the Day in Lawro's place not managing one of the biggest clubs in the country.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Considering the reception he got at the mackems game I'm not so sure everyone dislikes him.

Definately more to do with the fact that it was a derby, and he was part of NUFC. He stood on the steps waving like the fucking queen, you couldn't make it up!